important first note

Hi!

I am a huge Harry Potter geek with an especially soft spot and weakness for Flintwood. Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to find a lot of Flintwood content (neither in german nor english, as OS or story), hence I began to write my own.

Before you start reading, there are a few things you should be aware of!

Please note:

1.  FIRST DRAFTS:
The following chapters are first drafts!
The writing is probably (hopefully ^^') not at its full potential and might seem off from time to time.

2. SLOW AND IRREGULAR:
Writing a chapter takes time.
At the moment I am struggling a lot with 'just' writing, meaning those first drafts will still be edited as I am writing the chapter as I can't help myself to correct spelling or grammar mistakes if I notice them (it will drive me crazy otherwise.)
Even though 'only' the first drafts are being published, I don't want to hurry the writing because I write this story for me, too, and it's quite important to me and I need to feel that the chapter fits the storyline the way it is written.

(Also, I work full time and will be starting my military service in January 2024.)

3. SPELLING AND GRAMMAR:
I am swiss and there might be mistakes in the writing. This is not an excuse, it is a fact, because although we have 4 national languages, english isn't one. You are welcome to write a comment or a DM if you notice something! I am continually looking to improve myself.
I try to focus on british english vocabulary as this is what was taught in school and what I am more familiar with, but I expect there might be some mix of american and british english from time to time.

4. FEEDBACK/ CRITICISM:
As previously stated, I am open - in a certain way even asking - for feedback and you are welcome to contact me but I do ask you to place your criticism/ feedback in a constructive and polite manner, otherwise I won't bother to respond.

Thank you!

Of course, you can message me about story unrelated topics as well! I'm always happy to get to know fellow writers, readers and book lovers.💫

See ya,
Kat