Chapter 7

I woke up in a room on a bed. I heard soft cries to my side I looked over to see her sitting in a chair crying. Her hair was tangled, she was really pale, and looked like she hadn't slept in a week. "Stop crying" I whispered to her. She instantly hugged me, and cried into my chest. I winced at the pain in my side. She got up almost instantly. "Sorry"She choked out. "Its fine. Im fine." I replied. "No. Your not fine, Noah. What were you thinking you could have died. Do you know how depressed, and scared I was?" Kaya sobbed. "Im sorry Kaya, i-I don't know what came over me. I just don't know what to think anymore." I said back to her. "It's okay Noah, I can't be mad at you right now because you look so cute when your hair is all over the place like that." She snickered. I laughed along with her for a moment, then pulled her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. I pulled my arm away instantly and looked at my arm "HOLY SHIT!!!" I screamed. "WHAT!? WHAT IS IT!?" Kaya jumped up and screamed. "My arm! Its covered with cuts! What have I done to myself!?" I screeched. "Noah calm down! Its okay, you are going to be fine! I promise." Kaya said. I calmed my breathing and lay still. "I promise." She repeated. A woman came in and pushed Kaya out of the room. "My, you look terrible!" The woman said. "No shit Sherlock what mystery are you going to solve next?" I replied. The woman glared at me then said "Get some rest Noah, your going to need it." The woman turned off the lights and walked out of the room. The room was pitch black. and sleep tackled me as soon as she left.