Chapter three

Then the men threw us all in a room. I looked out the window and mapped the old train tunnel. The door opened and a man came in and sat down. "Whats going on!" I yelled at him. He started talking but I couldn't hear or understand him. I noticed the door was open behind him. "Don't do it" I turned around and came face to face with a boy I didn't know he had black hair and brown eyes. "why not?" I asked him. " Its a bad idea, I mean where are you going to go after you get out?" he said back. " Im gonna run through that old tunnel down there" I replied. I stood up and made a b-line for the open door. I jumped in the elevator and started going down. I got down ready to dash for the door. the elevator stopped and right when the doors opened I slid under the three guards that had been waiting for me, and ran out the door. As I kept running I heard someone shout "We've got a runaway experiment!" I just kept running towards the tunnel."Never stop running" I told myself as I entered the tunnel. I kept running through the long tunnel. It smelt horrible in the tunnel like mold and water. I ignored the horrid smell and kept running. I turned around to see if I was being followed, no one was behind me. Suddenly I crash into something and fell, no not something, someone! "owww" I heard the person say I sat up, it was a girl, my age. "Are you ok?" I asked. "I'm fine" she said back. "Im Noah" I said. "I'm Kaya" she said back as we shook hands. "Why are you running through these tunnels?" I asked. "I just woke up in here, and I'm trying to find a way out." she said. "Well come the other way with me, because there are people who have captured a bunch of kids for experimenting and I just escaped from there" I told her. "Okay I believe you she said. "We have to run, they probably have a bunch of guards in here by now" I said. We started running. We kept running for what felt like hours, 5 minutes and came to the end of the tunnel. It was all forest. "We have to run to the old town on the other side of the forest" Kaya said. I didn't ask how she knew, I just ran with her.