Chapter two

I am freaking out! I said in my head. Then the lady I had been screaming at walked up to my tank and got out a panel with buttons. I looked down to see the strange blue liquid start slowly filling my tank. I stood up in my tank and screeched. The water was now up to my chest. I started pounding on the glass as I took my last breath of air. "help!" I tried to scream under water. Then everything went black. "owwww." I said as I wake up. My head hurts. I sat up curious and looked around. there were other beds lined up beside me, with people moaning in pain. I stood up and stretched out my arms and legs. "Hey!" a man called out at me. I turned around to see a man holding a gun towards me. I instantly put my hands up as he called back up. About 5. Minutes later a woman came in, and said, "What is this boy doing in here? He is supposed to be in the other room with the immunes!" Immunes? what the hell? I can't recall any memories of a disease. Or any any memory. "What the hell is going on?" I said out loud. The woman looked at me, and muttered something to the guard. Then he shot me with a dart I fell to the ground and blackness washed over me. "Not again." I groaned before I blacked out. I woke up in a cage. I looked around the small cage for a way out. I looked over and saw several more cages with boys and girls all 14 my age. It looks like we are in the back of a tuck. I sat for ten minutes until the truck stopped. I heard someone get out of the truck and start walking to the back. I flop down on the floor of the cage. The back of the truck opened and several men jumped in and picked up a cage. A tall sweaty man picked up the cage I was in. As I was set down I looked around. I saw a old train tunnel when I get out I am going to run into that tunnel. I was put on a cart stacked on other cages with other unconscious kids in them. We entered a huge building into an elevator and went to the top floor.