Life is Temporary...

Tyga looks at his chest in shock and disbelief. "I remember it clearly." Tyga says attempting to assure me. "Tyga why are you doing this? There is nothing there. Obviously if it was Bree would've saw it or atleast heard it. So why'd you shoot me?" I say. "Bree wasn't here though." Tyga says. "She came about a 30 after you did. I remember most of the night. But I was a little tipsy. But you still didn't awnser me." "A little? You was drunk and raped me." "NO I DIDN'T !" I say about to raise me hand but stopped myself.  As I did Tyga was in fetal position. He flinched as I came closer too him. "What's wrong?" I say out of concern. "Please don't hit me again." He says shivering. "Hit you? Why would I do that Tyga." I say getting closer but in a slowly manner. He scooted away from me. He reaches for the gun under the bed. "Tyga put it down." I say calmly as he still aiming. I didn't know why I was so calm I had a fucking gun aimed at my head! He looks at me terrified and places his one finger on it. I dive at him knocking the gun onto the floor. He fights me and reaches for it. But I slid the gun across the room. Tyga stood up to me trying to get the gun. But I stood also. With all my force and strength I held Tyga still. As he struggled to get out of my grip. "Let me go!" Tyga demanded. "Not until you calm the fuck down, and tell me what happend. " I say. "You raped me." "I didn't. Im tired of you saying that. " I let him out of my grip. Tyga ran over to the gun. I just stood there with my hands up. While waiting for my life to be taken by the man I loved so much. "I'm tired of getting hurt. I want to be with the rest of my family." Tyga pointed the gun at his head. I tackled him hoping I wasn't too late.  I didn't realize I was crying because I was to busy trying to save him. Seeing Tyga made me realize all this shit right here is Temporary.

____________________
This chapter goes out to any deceased loved ones. ❤
R.I.P