15

Haechan didn't know how to explain what he felt, nor was he able to express what he felt. He was in agony, literal torture within for Mark wouldn't see him or give him kisses, he cried so much his chest hurt, his heart broke, he wanted this boy so much. How was he supposed to say Mark he felt the same? To tell him they shared similar feelings? His disorder didn't give the ability to express his emotions or feel the emotions others tried to show him. He begged Mark to see him but he would even spare a glance at him.

"Beary see!! Beary see!!" Haechan tugged at Marks shirt to turn to his side but Mark refused.

"I'm applying for a University in Canada." Mark had said last dinner giving the poor boy a heart attack. Yet what can he do but just there in pain, his arms shook more than before, his chopsticks fell down and he rocked himself more it hurt him that the boy he had this strong attachment with was ignoring him. He stood up and went to his room or more like Marks room.

Mark sighed at himself, he didn't want to hurt this boy but he couldn't help it. Haechans senses were weakening because he was emotionally in pain, which led him to slit his wrists and thighs in every place he could think off. Haechan showered, he wore Marks pink hoodie and a boxer as he waddled out at night, he didn't know where or why he was going, he just wanted to go away. Not even wearing slippers he padded through the streets clueless and lost, he fell on the pavement, bruising his knee caps as he softly cried. He hugged his Teddy Bear tightly as he waddled to places he wasn't aware off. He was hungry and his feety hurty.

"Honey is Haechan with you?" Taeyong popped his head into Marks room.

"I thought he was downstairs. Why?" Mark wore a t shirt and looked at his mother.

"He's missing. Are you sure he went down? Mark autistic children runaway!" Taeyong hissed at Mark who immediately ran downstairs looking for the baby bear.

"Liony no wanny Beary! Feety hurry Mommy! Daddy come!!! Liony no wanny Beary." Haechan mumbled through town, waddling under the rain not knowing where to go or what he's doing.

"Haechan!!!" Mark screamed through cupped arms but then again Haechan would never respond to his name.

Taeyong and Jaehyun ran in different directions to find the poor boy, Mark literally was loosing his mind. Haechan curled up on a paper,but he got frightened by a dog barking so he ran off to another direction. His tummy hurt so much, he threw up bitter liquid.

"Ewwwy!! Me wanny water!!!" Haechan looked around clueless as he spat and grimaced at the taste.

"Liony no wanny Beary. Beary bad for liony. Daddy come!!! Daddy!!!" Haechan fell on his butt crying, he hugged his Teddy Bear tightly as the night grew darker.

"Haechan!!!! Teddy!!! Where are you?!" Marks voice resonated through the venue, the brunette didn't respond to it instead he stood up walking the opposite direction.

"Teddy!!! Come to liony!!" Mark screamed and that word caught Haechans attention. He looked around like a lost Pudu as he waddled towards the voice. He got tired so he sat down for a little while.

"Teddy!!!  Haechan!!! Where are you?!" Mark called again but Haechan was dozing off having walked to long and far.

"Beary..........Beary here." Haechan stood up weakly. As he suddenly wanted to follow that voice.

"Beary here!!" The brunette limped towards the older, his left leg having a big boo boo.

"Omg!! Why did you run away like that?! Are you crazy?! What if someone had hurt?!" Mark shook Haechan but the boy fell asleep on his chest.

Haechan woke up to Taeyong and Jaehyun sitting behind him and Mark having his arm pressed against his cheek. The younger pouted as he lifted his body up slowly with the help of his Daddy. Mark pulled him in for a hug, he squeezed him tightly.

"I'm so sorry Teddy. I never wanted to hurt you. You know that I love you right?" Mark whispered pulling away, the beary looked away, avoiding eye contact, his palms shook so much that Jaehyun just felt broken by seeing his son suffer.

"Beary hungry Mommy." Haechan fiddled his stubby fingers.

"I'll bring something for you." Taeyong smiled as he rushed downstairs to get him something.

Haechan was fed, his lips quivering in hungry and pain both emotionally and physically, he had alot of bruises, he wore only a yellow boxer since he had been very cold but refused to wear anything else. Haechan wanted to see Mark in the eyes, he wanted to kiss him first, he wanted to tell him how he felt. But his disability failed him in those.

"Beary...........Beary give?" Haechan whispered pointing at Marks lips, the older cupped his face and smashed their lips together. Not minding if both their parents were witnessing it.

"Liony no wanny Beary?" The younger pouted with a sniffle.

"I want you baby Teddy I'm so sorry darling." The older pressed his lips on those plump yummy ones.

Haechan gripped Marks shirt tightly, he bit his lips as he forced himself to look into Marks eyes, everyone was quite shocked, he lent up pressing his lips on the olders, the blonde boy fluttered his eyes closed as he hugged the bare waist and slanted his head to kiss his lover deeply, a tear rolling down his cheek once Haechan slowly kissed back. Taeyong squealed hugging Jaehyun unconciously, Haechan straddled Mark, their bodies tightly close.

"I love you Teddy Bear." Mark whispered once they pulled away panting.

"Beary.......Beary......liony......" The brunette suffered to tell something, his head swayed to avoid those liony warm eyes but he force himself to stared at Mark even if it hurt to do so.

"Beary..........Beary.........I love you Mark." Haechan whispered.