20

They hid the fact that Haechan was hurt so that Jaehyun and Taeyong won't feel upset on their wedding day. So Haechan squealed pretending was okay so his Daddy won't feel sad. He was emotionally depressed, autistic children often got emotionally depressed or anxious. He pouted the whole night after their parents left for their honeymoon and Mark took Haechan to his parents house.

"Does your cheek still hurt?" Mark kissed the bruise on the beauty's cheek. He nodded with a pout.

"Beary nich. Why no one lovey beary? Bear meanie? Beary handy shiver shiver thata why?" Haechan curled up on the bed crying, he had been crying for hours now, he wouldn't eat or drink just cry all day.

"You are perfectly alright Teddy. Just because your arms shiver doesn't mean you are bad. I love you, Mommy and Daddy loves you, Papa and Mama loves you, Koeun Noona loves you what more do you want? I'll never let her hurt you again okay baby?" Mark hugged Haechan,carrying him like a Koala as he rocked him to sleep that night.

Mark woke up the loud hanging sound, Haechan kept banging his head on the headboard hardly, the older freaked out but beauty kept doing it stubbornly. Again that morning the younger was about to swallow a marble when Mark swatted it off his shivering arms.

"Stop it darling. Please." Mark whispered softly at the beauty who looked so innocent that it broke his heart.

"Beary cheeky Hurty." Haechan pouted looking up at Mark who kissed the bruised cheek.

"I'll kiss it better if you promise to stay  at home until I come back from the hospital." Mark kissed those trembling soft lips as Haechan nodded with a pout.

Ten was an amazing mother, he took care of him with a big heart until Mark was back from work and classes. The older got a little late so Haechan hung on the gates waiting for his liony to come home. Koeun never usually came home because Herin was one horny bitch, Johnny was busy though Ten stayed at home giving the boy company he wanted his liony.

"I missed you." Mark chuckled connecting their lips together the moment he came closer.

Haechan waddled inside and stood against the wall, in his mind that was supposed to the routine, lots of lip kisses and that magic what Mark did the last time he came home late. The older chuckled, slamming the younger on the wall and taking his lips by grace.

"I'm blind. I'm blind. Where's my walking stick now." Ten stumbled off to his room, thanking heavens that their house was Hella big.

Mark carried Haechan up to their room, kissing him just like he always did, slowly and Passionately giving the brunette all the time in the world he needed, Haechans skin represented the blazing flames of a fire, so unique and so vibrant, would this boy be able to with hold sex when he passed out after a hand job? He didn't know but Mark was tempted.

"Beary feely hotty." Haechan pouted his palms sweating as he found it it so difficult to breath.

"I love your small problems." Mark undressed the beauty.

"Why remove me dressy?" The brunette innocently whimpered.

"Liony is going to love Beary. We are going to make love. Okay?" The older removed his shirt, if ever they were to have sex then Haechan had ever right to know it.

Haechan couldn't understand, he was in a daze that he didnt get what his lion was trying to say, but he followed Marks eyes, those were warm and genuine, when the older got rid of both their clothes he knew it was something physical, something intimate but his mind wasn't that sharp enough to figure things out.

"I swear I'll never hurt you." Mark caressed the golden body, peppering soft butterfly kisses along his frail body.

"Beary..........Uhhh.....Ummm........liony......." Haechan wanted to ask something but didn't know what. Mark kissed him as softly as he could, his arms feeling the boy through his curves, he softly moaned, his arms shivering more than they should.

The younger wasn't dumb to not realize that this boy was touching him  in places no one ever had. Kissed and sucked from neck to collar bones to pink erected nipples to his fluffy tummy to his cute throbbing dick to inner thighs to his limbs. He moaned in pleasure, in a feeling of burning desire.

"B-Beary........Ahhh!" Haechan moaned, his stubby fingers curling on Marks neck.

Mark was so gentle, so graceful that Haechan trusted him with his whole heart. When he felt something push deep into his butt he gasped and started breathing really hard, but he followed Marks eyes. Those eyes that promised to never hurt him any day hence forth. It was actually happening, they were going to be one. The older loved Haechan so much that night Ten really cried in his room because he might have peaked a little for after all Haechan was disabled but the way that son of his loved that boy made him so emotional he ran off.

"B-Beary..........see." Haechan scratched Marks chest so he'd see him, the younger was so tired he could barely breath or move a finger.

"Hmm?" Mark pulled the naked boy closer with a smile.

"Bear butty hurty.......Teddhy feely smiley." Haechan kissed Marks chest with a giggle.

"Wait I'll get you a painkiller." Mark tried to wake up but the younger whimpered.

"Beary with stay!!" Haechan pouted so the older stayed with him, hugging him tightly as they fell asleep in each others warmth. They were so in love despite their differences and imperfect, even if Haechan was autistic Mark loved him for his pure genuine innocent heart. He sore that Haechan was his sun his moon and his hole world. They best thing that ever happened to him was a Haechannie Teddy Bear. A fluffy cute bouncy Beary.