22

"Daddy come?" Haechan twitched on the screen, he spoke in a pout, the fading hickeys on his skin..

"I'll be home soon baby." Jaehyun chuckled softly. "What are those marks on your skin?" The over protective father asked his disabled child.

"Liony say makey lovey. Beary have lotta lotta flower." He pointed at his hickeys and giggled.

"Did he hurt you?" Jaehyun whispered.

"Nuu...........Markie softy. Daddy come!!! Beary mishy Daddy. Beary Mommy where?" The younger pouted looking everywhere but his father's eyes.

"I'll call him. Stay okay?" Jaehyun stood up to go wake Taeyong up before he left to shower. The anime doll was literally naked but then he had no shame so he placed the laptop before him.

"Hii Sweetheart. Mommy mishy beary lotta lotta." Taeyong pouted making Haechan giggled too.

"Mommy when? Mommy come." The brunette bounced on the bed.

"Soon bubu. Wait a minute lemme move my bangs. Are those hickeys?!" Taeyong freaked out also his motherly eyes noticed the fading palm print on the boys chubby left cheek. "Who hit you baby?" The mother sat up immediately.

"Huh? Uhhhh........Beary save cuppycakey for Liony. Me see see for Liony........no finey. Bad aunty hit beary cheeky. Beary fally.......boo boo eveywhere, aunty lotta lotta hit. Beary no no meanie." Haechan fiddled with his stubby fingers, he started sniffling getting all emotional and depressed.

"Mommy is coming." Taeyong slammed the laptop shut.

Mark smiled at his lover and tackled him in a hug after a shower, the younger giggled getting distracted by the lion over him. He puckered his thick red lips to be kissed, of course he was kissed long and slow. No one was at home and the two were alone, Johnny and Ten had gone on a date, Koeun had a terrible night at Herin's so it was just the two of them.

"Markie where?" Haechan came looking for his liony after he used the bathroom.

"Here Teddy." Mark gestured the beauty to come closer as he watched TV in the living room.

"Beary make coffee?" Haechan cutely asked, the older made him bend and smooched those Plump lips, kissing him deeply as he let go of a breathless bear. Making him blush shyly and waddled off.

Haechans arms shook for he has the wave of epilepsy in him as well, but when he handed Marks mug out for him the olders heart broke, he could bare hold the heavy mug still. Mark made him sit so he would bring the baby's mug instead of Haechan going back twice.

"You sure made the coffee tastily." Mark chuckled sitting back down on the sofa.

"Beary cup!" Haechan gasped through a pout.

"So what? You are mine." The older chuckled winked at the cutie who had on shot pink boxers and a cropped hoodie.

"Coffee nice?" The younger sipped his coffee, he moaned at the flavour and looked at Mark staring him down like a hungry lion.

"It's delicious. Do you know to cook?" Mark slithered closet to Haechan, his arm caressing the thicc golden thighs.

"Daddy no Letty. Beary handy shiver shiver thata why. Bear finger hurty." The innocent pudding pouted looking up at Mark staring at him lovingly. "I love you Mark." Haechan whispered softly and that was all it took for Mark to love him.

In Marks eyes Haechan was perfect, a big phat fluffy baby that he wanted to protect for as long his life stretched on. The younger understood very less as to why his liony kissed his whole body, why did he touch his dick and asshole, those were personal, why did Mark push his dick up his ass, he didn't quite get the picture but then in his unconcious mind he wanted it, he loved it and he wanted to scream in pleasure yet he was fragile and too weak to scream, his verbal communication skills were too low that the right words never came to his lips. If Haechan calling Marks name turned Mark on then the older literally was whipped. HyuckSexual if you would phrase it in a Neocultural way.

"B-Beary.........Ahhhahhh hurty.....Bear give lotta?" Haechan scrunched his face, the older chuckled as they continued to do a few more rounds.

Mark filled him up several times before he pulled out and they panted, sweaty and in love. Haechan whimpering in pain, he couldn't sit straight, he was bleeding. The beauty had bled alot on their first night together, his last day as a virgin, he did today too but his lover cleaned him up so well that he got all comfy in a big ass fluffy towel. He was cuddled up inside that until Mark cleaned the couch or else Ten would kill him.

"Maybe I'll just blame it on Koeun and Herin. Yup! Don't big brothers love lil sisters. Hmm." Mark left it be as he scooped his baby and ran upstairs.

Ten threw a fit when he came home, Haechan would blabber out the truth so Mark kissed him quickly, that would daze him until this was over. Koeun was too shocked to understand why her mother was yelling, because she was drunk as fuck, her boobs were literally abused, thankfully Johnny hadn't come home yet, she was tipsy, and the girl agreed to whatever her mother asked her.

"Herin pays for the couch and you my lady is grounded for three weeks!!" Ten screamed and softened when Haechan waddled to him and kissed his cheek with a sweety twitchy smile.

"Beary boo boo." Haechan pointed at the blood with a kicked puppy expression. Wasn't that just sweet that he couldn't lie? He wasn't made for lying?

"Awwe darling. It's alright. She needs a break from sex too." Ten smooched Haechans face making him giggle and glared at Mark.

"He said I love you Mark. I couldn't control myself." Mark shrugged.

"This is what is born when a horny giant fucks a even hornier boy and then a little horny boy is born and a horny best friend raises the little horny lion. Geez I'm stressed." Ten screamed tiredly going inside.