21

"Stop banging your head on the wall." Mark sighed dragging his lover away from the wall and letting him sit on the chair. Haechan pouted wrapping his arms around the olders neck as he pressed his lips onto the boys thin ones.

"Beary wanna come too!" Haechan whined wiggling his frame.

"Honey I'll just be back soon. It's a short shift." Mark made him wear his boxers and tried to pull his shirt over Haechans spotted loved swollen body.

"Me wanna liony!! Beary take!!" The younger ran off to bang his head on the wall. Sighing Mark agreed to take him along with him.

Haechan was so excited to go to work with Mark, his arm handcuffed to his owner as he padded behind his lover like a little gleeful baby. Trotting behind the older was a little hard since his butt hurt so much that he limped so much. Or it was just the sign that Mark had loved him so good.

"Liony beary butty hurty. Hip......uhhh Hurty." Haechan played with the hem of his shirt, he refused to wear anything else. His cute Teddy Bear scandles on his feet.

"Did you drink the painkillers Mama gave you?" Mark made him sit on the counter the moment he entered the cafe.

"Noona feedy. Bear give water?" The brunette water, so the older gave him a glass and fed it to him since his arms shook so much.

"Omg did you guys do it?" Koeun had to come announce it to the whole cafe. Thankfully there werent anyone yet.

"Yeah. Why?" Mark stuck tongue out at his sister.

"Beautiful. Can't wait to be an aunty yanno broder." Koeun winked at her brother.

"Shut up....... I'm not looking forward for him to fall pregnant." Mark mumbled walking about to get her order done.

"What do you mean? You don't want him to have your baby?" She whispered quite shocked at it.

"He's autistic Koeun, severely Autistic. It's risky for him to get pregnant and............I'm afraid I'll loose him. So it's better if he doesn't. We can always adopt, aren't you a great sis who never stays home? Who's always busy getting laid?" Mark giggled as Koeun hit him with her bag but he dodged her, tackling her frame making the younger boy seal clap and squeal.

"I swear I'll kill you!!" Koeun huffed and puffed, she pushed Marks away when he kissed her cheek, she was mad and she ain't never forgiving this idiot for exposing her like that. Mina saw it all, misunderstanding as always but who cares.

"Bear give?" Haechan waddled closer to Koeun and smooched her cheeks, she immediately hugged him tight.

"My big baby. Aygeoo look at his swollen body. Mark........We would all be here for him if he does end up getting pregnant. Don't chicken out, if he could confess his feelings then he can bare a child aswell. Don't loose hope on my kootie pie." Koeun smooched Haechan around as she took her coffee.

"Beary wanna dress. Noona beary no fluffy." Haechan poked Koeuns boobs making her giggle cutely.

"Awwe don't worry I'll make sure you have nice round fluffy's when I come home okay? I love you so much little baby. I'll see you at home. Hmm?" Koeun squished his soft chubby cheeks and ran off giggling.

"Why do you want breasts you idiot? You are fine with just flat lands and pink nipples." Mark groaned at his lover who waddled to him and wrapped his arms around his chest.

"Beary hungry." Haechan pouted.

And so while Mark did his work Haechan sat on the counter swinging his feet and eating a cream bun, with cream all over his mouth and cheeks. It was obvious that he had been loved so well, for his body was scattered with hickeys from neck to toe.

"He's so cute." Someone squealed at the beauty avoiding eye contact.

"Markie beary sleepy." Mark smiled patting those chubby cheeks, smooching those plump lips.

"Wait for me for just a few more minutes and I'll carry Teddy home okay?" Mark promised and his bear nodded with a giggle.

Mark wrapped up his work quickly as he carried his Koala home, he slept on his shoulder all the way back, but woke up the moment he was placed on the bed. He sniffled softly, the pain only hitting him now properly, not that he minded thought but still he was autistic band his feelings were never completely conveyed.

"Hurty!! Hurty!! Beary give?" Haechan tiredly kissed Marks lips. He refused to sleep alone, sadly the older had to shower, he carried him to his mother and placed the boy in-between Johnny and Ten, the two happily cuddled him up.

"Hmm.......beary smiley. Liony where go?" Haechan whispered drifting off to sleep.

Mark showered, he sighed under the hot water, as their relationship grows the older feared that he'd loose his little baby bear. He came out freshly showered, he saw his future wife fast asleep between his parents. Smiling he went to sleep alone in his room. Haechan woke up in the middle of the night and came looking for his liony.

"Liony where?! Liony where?!" Haechan came calling out with sweater paws.

"What is it Teddy?" Mark sat up from his bed sleepily he was shirtless and had messy bed hair. Reaching out to switch the lamp lights on he yawned.

"Teddhy Wakey no liony. Bear sleepy!" Haechan pouted waddling to Mark and hugging him tightly.

"Awwe baby. Come here." The older lifted him up onto his body, bobbing their noses together with a chuckle.

"Beary sleepy here?" The brunette kissed the olders chest as Mark nodded with a smile, he rocked Haechan on his body until he fell asleep.

"Liony.......liony." Haechan mumbled in his sleep giving Mark butterflies or more like flufferflies like how Haechan loved phrasing those creatures. He kissed the soft tuft of hair, he smiled in his sleep. He was so glad that he found Haechan that day.