23

Haechan woke up to sticky notes pasted on his butt cheeks, he giggled and read them with a pout. I'll be back soon Teddy. I love you. Mommy will be at home. Lotta kisses and huggles. Giggling the beauty wore Marks shirt and waddled down limping, he was loved all night by his horny liony. The younger tiredly stumbled towards the kitchen.

"Aish that horny lion. Just like his parents. Here you go love." Ten gave the younger his painkillers.

"Liony when?" Haechan held his butt with a whimper.

"He'll be home soon. Don't worry bubu." Ten smiled sweetly as Haechan nodded drinking his pills and waddled into the gardens. He plucked a few flowers, to give his liony when he comes. The beauty got distracted so he waddled away.

"Flufferfly! Flufferfly!" Haechan ran after the little insect. A woman held his wrist and dragged him out of the gates, the younger whined and pouted in pain.

"Beary Hurty! Beary hurty!" Haechan whimpered as he was thrown down on the harsh dry ground in the woods near by. He must have wandered off through the gates while running after the butterfly.

"Drink this and die!!" She gave Haechan a bottle.

"Beary no wanna!!" Haechan screamed, he tried to run away but she pulled his hair and slapped him.

"You were supposed to die! That father of yours let you live and now he brings in another man? An austitic baby should be dead the day you were fucking born. Stop shaking so much! You ruined my whole life!" The woman slapped Haechan again, she snatched his flowers.

"Bear give!! Bear give!! For Liony!" The poor disabled child reached out for his flowers but those were thrown away.

"You ruined my life, I had to leave Jaehyun because you were born, 20 years later and you and your father live happily but I suffer? Bitch!" She pulled the necklace making Haechan choke on it.

"D-Daddy!!! Daddy hurty!!!" Haechan screamed in pain, he was weak, disabled, with severe Autism.

She dragged him across the woods, abandoning the poor child in the heart of the woods as she left him there to rot. Haechan tried to follow the woman out, why was he tortured? Because he was disabled and weak? Why did people always show their power on fragile people?

"Liony where?! Liony where?! Mommy!! Daddy!!" Haechan waddled in circles crying, he screamed and shouted, he closed his ears in fear. He shivered with pain.

Mark saw a woman storm out from the woods, he frowned. She looked awfully familiar, that's when he heard that baby high pitched voice of his lover. He dashed inside the woods following the sound of his innocent boy. There amidst the sandy part of the forest the beauty sat crying.

"Liony!!!" Haechan opened his hands wide, the older scooped him up immediately. "Beary hurty!!! Awways aunty hurty beary!! Bear sparkly pulley............me no meanie........Hurty!!! Beary hearty hurty." The brunette cried and cried so much that Mark wished he had stopped that woman and killed her for hurting his beloved boy.

Haechan curled up in Johnny's arms as the doctor attended his wounds, Ten was on the phone with Taeyong, Mark filed a complaint on the woman.  Koeun helped the doctor about. Why would anyone even want to hurt this innocent child.

"He's weak, maybe a week's rest would do him good." The doctor smiled as he left and Mark carried his baby bubu.

"Hurty! Hurty!" Haechan whimpered hugging Marks neck tightly.

"Yoona is crossing her limits. Why would she hurt her own son?! And he's disabled for fucks sake?!" Ten groaned in frustration.

"Beary handy shiver shiver. That's why aunty no likey Beary?" Haechan pouted at Mark.

"Beary's handy is the prettiest Papa has ever seen." Johnny kissed those shivering palms making the little ones eyes light up.

"Weally?" The younger excitedly asked the giant father figure.

"Weally. Papa and Beary go eat ice cream?" Johnny carried Haechan and took him away so he'd be distracted and not get depressed over this issue.

"I'm glad she left him or else I'm sure she might have killed Teddy." Mark shuddered at the thought itself.

"I'll have Sungchan in prison. Who hurt my baby?!" Taeyong came inside with bags.

"Mom!!!" Mark hugged his mother.

"Your husband's ex wife." Ten rolled his eyes at the beauty.

"Where is my baby?" Taeyong whispered.

"He's gone out with Dad for ice cream." Koeun giggled.

Haechan was so excited to see Jaehyun, he squealed and screamed in glee, the man squeezed his bouncy son in the most tightest most passionate father son hug ever. It hurt him that his son's own mother was the reason behind his bruises and pain.

"How has Daddy baby been?" Jaehyun sat his son on his lap.

"Liony lovey Beary, Mama Papa Noona lovey Beary. Bad Aunty awways hurty Bear, cheeky Hurty Daddy." Haechan poked his bruised swollen cheek.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry." Jaehyun whispered with tears in his eyes.

"Beary no Angy with Daddy. Beary's Daddy." Giggled the brunette happily.

Mark woke up to the beauty banging his head in the bathroom wall at night, he freaked out at the forming bruise on Haechans forehead. The older turned to get a bandaid and the boy tripped falling in his nose.

"Nosey Hurty liony." Haechan whimpered once he was sat on the bathroom counter, a cute bear bandaid on his button nose and forehead.

"I'm sorry you have to face this, here on I'm taking you where ever I go. You only follow liony. Got it?" Mark ordered the beauty who nodded seal clapping.

"Beary's liony. Beary's liony. Only follow liony. Only follow liony." Haechan kept repeated the sentences until he fell asleep that night.

Jaehyun wasn't happy, he was afraid more than he was sad, why did she have to return after 20 years when she had all the time to come before that? Why now when their lives were slowly filling with magic?