Chapter 12

Casey's Pov

I've not moved since that message. I don't know what to do. I'm not safe anywhere, school or home.

The tears haven't stopped, I don't want to go to school but I definitely don't want to stay at home alone either. I'm so scared.

This keeps getting worse, I have a feeling it's not going to go away so easily.

I should be ready for school by now, it's 8:10.

I slowly get dressed, I can't be bothered to have a shower or anything. I walk down stairs and I feel so sick. Both mentally and physically. I can't bring myself to eat.

I get to school late. The bell went 10 minutes ago and I know my P.E teacher is going to be pissed but I couldn't care less right now.

As expected, she shouted, a lot, and it didn't help that i told her I didn't have my kit. I did have it, it was in my locker, I just didn't want to do P.E, I don't have the energy. I think she sensed my mood because she didn't say anything else.

It was soon lunch and Oliver joined our little group. Oliver had been making many friends, he looked like a bad-boy and he was very outspoken, even to the teachers.

Not to mention his humour. I wasn't surprised he made a lot of friends but he still came and spent lunch with us.

"Yo, what-up munchkin?" He called. I didn't respond and just gave him a thumbs up not making eye contact.

"She's being moody" Becks said in a singsongy voice as I glared at her.

"You okay?" He asked me, sounding concerned.

"Yeah, I just don't feel good" I said resting my head on my hands with my elbows on the table.

Oliver sat next to me and rubbed my back in a comforting way.

"You better not get sick again, my threat still stands." Becks said pointing at me, giving me the evils. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms on the table and rested my head on them.

After a while Oliver stopped rubbing my back and they were engaging in a conversation. I missed the warmth from the friction his hand made on my back.

Oliver leaned down to my ear and whispered "I bet you £10 I can make you laugh" I raised my head and looked at him with one brow raised. He gave me a serious look so I held my hand out for him to shake.

"Bring it" I said and shook his hand.

"Becks" Oliver whispered across the table, Becks looked at him with a smile "now" he whispered and she nodded understanding the command.

"Hey Thomas, you have something on your face" Becks said pointing to his forehead.

"What is it!? I swear If it's a spider, no matter how big, I'll scream" he said seriously, not daring to move an inch.

Suddenly Oliver was behind Thomas and he wrapped his arms around Thomas's biceps holding him back whilst Becks whipped out a pen.

"No, no, no, no. Don't you dare!" He begged Becks repeatedly saying 'sorry' for all the times he's done it to her and 'please'.

Becks leaned forward and stared to write on his forehead as he struggled.

"The hell are you doing?! I only ever did a line! What are you writing!" He shouted.

She sat up and smiled at her work as Oliver let go of Thomas. Ben started bawling out with laughter and I snickered. Becks had written 'perm' with an arrow pointing to Thomas's hair on his forehead.