Chapter 34

The whole day I've been thinking about what to do. She's been doing so well of late and I think she's ready for some 'tests', so-to-speak.

It's night time once more and I have a 'treat' for my Casey.

I unlock the door and gaze down to her. She's awake. She smiles at me.

"Hi" she whispers huskily, clearly dehydrated.

"Hello babydoll" Was she waiting for me? She was, bless her

I get down to her and undo the chains. She looks at me confused.

"Where are the buckets?" She asks.

I smile warmly.

"No buckets today. I'm taking you up for a shower." Taking her chin in my hand I ask softly "Would you like that?"

Her eyes light up and she nods her head eagerly "yes, yes please Damian."

To see the happiness on her face, to see her eyes light up, hear the appreciation in her voice and that little smile. Hearing my name come out of her pretty little mouth too. She gunna drive me crazy. It's enough to bring me to my knees.

She's enough to bring me to my knees.

"Say my name again" I whisper to her.

"D-Damian" I close my eyes in content, how is it such a turn-on?

"Again."

"Damian" I groan a little and it seems to...scare? Embarrass her or something.

Her little legs are still too weak so after stripping her down I stand behind her and help her. We walk over the newspaper and walk up the steps, much like a baby taking its first steps.

Occasionally her feet slide from under her and she grips my arms tighter but we make it to the bathroom nonetheless. Yes, I could have just picked her up but, that's too controlling right now.

Yes, I am controlling her but she needs to see it as 'helping'. Caring. I helped her to walk. She had a little independence. Did something for herself but...I was always there to help if she needed. Trust. She needs to trust me.

As we reach the glass shower, I catch her reflection.

Fuck, how have I resisted the need to look for so long? She's fucking gorgeous.

It was only a split second but god, that was all I needed as my trousers to start getting tighter.

I turn on the shower and let her walk in.

"If you need me. I'm out here. Just wash down with the water then you can have a nice soothing bath. That sound okay?"

Her eyes grow wider at the word 'bath' "yes, yes, thank you!"

I smile to myself and turn away. I turn on the water to the tub and pour some lavender bubble bath in.

I glanced up at her body through the glass, sure the condensation covers most of it but every now and then I get a look at her.

Her bruises have nearly gone, the ones that are left are a light greeny colour, barely noticeable. Only thing that draws the eye are her wrists, they are still black from the restraints.

I catch a look at her breasts, so perfectly round and perky, her nipples hard and pink. My perfect girl.

Mine.

After a few minutes the baths full so I turn off the water.

Looking up to tell her the baths ready, I just can't resist, I shouldn't but...I just have to. I don't want to push it. She's come so far but I need to see. I need to see how far she's come. I need to see her. This will be her first 'test' or of many.