1. Gianlucas P.o.V. - the girl

*(A/N): This is my first published fanfiction. The first parts are quite short, because the perspective changes a lot. But the last parts are longer. I hope you enjoy it!*

That afternoon I was sitting at a table infront of a café, drinking a lemonade and enjoying the sun. I studied the few people around me. An old lady in a big straw hat. A mother with a stroller. Two chatting guys. And a young lady a few tables away. She was reading a book and drinking from a huge cup. She seemed very concentrated. I kept watching her and saw her raising an eyebrow, probably about something happening in the book and gasping. Then she shut the book close and shook her head. She looked at her watch and stood up, adjusting her headphones and scrolling through her phone. Her frustrated look changed immidiately, when the music started. For a moment she even closed her eyes and exhaled satisfied. Then she started walking slowly down the street.

It was time for me to go, too, so I stood up and went off. I stood at the pedestrian crossing and gazed at the girl. She had stopped to tie her shoelaces. She was wearing a yellow T-shirt and red cotton trousers. I was so banned with her, that I didn't pay attention to where I was going and turned around too late to see a bike right infront of me. I tried to jump aside, but it was too late. The bike crashed into me and everything went dark.