5. Gianlucas P.o.V. - my visitor

I couldn't get Cassandra out of my head the whole day. She seemed so special. Though I didn't know her, she didn't seem to pretend to be someone else. She was totally relaxed, but I could see the excitement of hers.

I planned on texting her, as soon as they let me go home, so I could prepare, but it came out differently.

The next morning, I had just had breakfast, as I heard someone knocking at my door. "Come in", I said and in the doorway appeared Cassandra. "Hey!", I said surprised. She smiled and greeted me. She was wearing a green jumpsuit and her hair was braided into two tails. She looked fresh and cute.

She sat down in the chair and placed a small bag on the table. "I thought, you might like some sweets. They usually don't have a lot at hospitals", she explained, "How are you feeling today?"
"Thank you", I answered, "Much better. And thanks, I would definitely love love some." She smiled at me and didnt't look away. Neither did I and for a moment we kept staring at each other, until she laughed about the silence, but I didn't feel awkward. I took a bar of chocolate of the bag and offered her a piece. She took one and so did I. "Mhmm, awesome", I exhaled.

As she kept smiling and looking at me, I said: "So, you're an Il Volo fan?"
She nodded and, took her phone and showed it to me. "That's my playlist" and she scrolled through an endless list. There were pretty much all of our old and new songs. I smiled pleased and said: "It's so sweet to see people admire our work." We smiled at each other, when the doctor came in. "Should I leave?", Cassandra asked and I noticed, how polite she was. "No, it's alright", I answered and the doctor only told me, that I could go home and just should be careful with my shoulder.