11. Gianlucas P.o.V. - a night call

I was sleeping when my phone rang. I murmured and took my phone from the table. Cassandra's name appeared on the display. I was awake immidiately and picked up. "Cassandra? What happened?", I said nervously. I heard her crying and jumped out of the bed, grabbing my jeans.

"Darling, I'm coming, but tell me, what is it?" She forced herself to reduce the sobbing and said: "My leg! I can't take it anymore, it hurts so much!" I was already in the hallway, taking my keys. "I'll be there in five minutes, hould out, honey!" I drove as fast as I could. The brakes screamed when I stopped at her house. She couldn't open me, so I searched for an open window and climbed in. I heard her crying in her bedroom and sprinted to her, shouting: "Cassandra, I'm here!" I fell on her bed and she pressed herself towards me, hugging me and wincing: "It hurts so much, it hurts so much!" I pulled the blanket back to examine the leg. It looked bad, but not worse than it had before. I rushed to the kitchen to get the painkillers and a bag of ice. She swallowe the medication and I put the bag in a towel and held it against her leg. She winced but let it there. After a while she stopped crying, and told me, how she had fallen on her leg earlier. "I am so sorry, that I made you get up, Gianluca, I tried to get myself up, but I couldn't and then I wanted to wait for it to calm down, but it didn't", she said. I kissed her temple and said: "You shouldn't have waited at all. It's not about me right now." She cuddled closer and I hugged her tightly. I sang to her and we fell asleep.

*(A/N) Thank you for reading! Comment, if you liked it!))*