Intro

This is my first book so please don't judge. There probably will be mistakes in grammar and spelling. So please bare with me.

Here is the original blurb, but because I had too many words so I had to shorten it. It's basically the same but with more detail.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie is not an ordinary person. She's a Nephalm. Half angel and Half demon and the only one of her kind. A beautiful yet deadly creature gifted with imaginable power of both Heaven and Hell.

For the first time in centuries. Valerie has been given a mission by the 7 elders of the COA (council of angels) to go to the human world to find and destroy the Angel's key before the fallen angels find it and use it to rebel against heaven once more.

The thing is, this mission is set in a human school. A high school. She'll need to learn how to act like a normal teenager of the 21st century and learn new things like pop culture, the internet and mobile phone. Every teenager's best friend...But will Valerie be about to survive the high school drama filled with hormonal teenagers, snobby bitches and cocky jerks?

To make things even more complicated she catches the attention of two guys that will change her life forever, but which one will she choose? The charming and caring Alex, that reminds her of beauty of being human and that maybe happily ever after does exist. Or the dark and dangerous Xavier who makes her want to break all the rules, even if it means betraying the ones she promised to protect?

Dark secrets are revealed and terrible truths unfold that will make Valerie doubt the ones she cares the most.

So will she survive through the sadness, guilt and betrayal or will she crack under the pressure and destroy the whole school and herself altogether?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think? Wanna read more or not?
As I said before. This is my first book so I don't know the average of votes, likes, comments for a new story. So I'm not setting out a goal.
I just want some honest opinions if you guys would read this story. (Sorry for all my blabbering but I'm really nervous.)
thanks for reading :D
Xx Sierra

Copy righted © All rights reserved 2015. LilDreamer382.