WEDDING!!!!!!!!!

Thank u @kidwholovesmusicals and @LesNarwenLockWho2507 for coming. Thanks @WifeofEnjolras helping me plan and write this, you are AMAZING!!!!!

So it's THE WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!! It's 12:00 am on Sunday where I am so it's the wedding day!!!!

*-*

Everyone got really excited for it, especially Courf. Enjolras and Ferre had to calm him down for 30 minutes. 

*-*

While they were getting ready in their dresses, the girls wanted to surprise Sparky. They called in Sparky's cousins in to surprise her before the wedding. Sparky hadn't seen her cousins AJ and Chloe for 6 months because Chloe was getting married and stuff but this was finally after the wedding. Sparky cried when she saw them and was happy to see some more family. 

*-*

What happened was Clint and Quill argued over who was the flower girl so Sparky chose both of them. They key was this; 
Clint and Quill: First to walk down the isle, Flower Men. 
Gavroche: Second to walk down the isle, Page Boy. 
Natasha and Wanda: Third to walk down the isle, Mother Figures to Sparky. 
Darling and Amy: Fourth to walk down the isle, Friends of the Bride. 
Eponine, Muschitta and Cosette: Fifth to walk down the isle, Bridesmaids. 
Kaylin: Sixth to walk down the isle, Maid of Honour. 
Jehan and Sparky: Seventh to walk down the isle, Bride and Father Figure/Brother. 

*-*

Courf cried when Sparky came down the isle. The song Thinking Out Loud was playing. Clint was crying into Quill's shoulder and saying 'My baby girl's all grown up'. 

*-*

R was about to object to the wedding because there was no alcohol. Darling, (@kidwholovesmusicals)stopped him. 

*-*

The first thing that happened at the party was pictures. AJ (Sparky's cousin) and John Laurens sold water to everybody for 50p. It was funny to see the photographer going to them after every shot. 

*-*

Kaylin and Sparky were just talking about how they were both married. They said that AJ and Pietro Maximoff had to get married next. AJ butted in to this convo by saying that Pietro already proposed. 

*-*

So for the first dance with Courf and Sparky it was A Thousand Years. There had legit been teams for A Heart Full Of Love or Tale As Old As Time but then Sparky suggested this because it was the song she had sung for her parents' wedding. She got emotional because her parents weren't there to see this. 

*-*

The father daughter dance was very cute. Because Jehan wasn't the only father-like person towards Sparky, multiple people danced with Sparky during this dance. The song was All Of Me by John Legend. Jehan started the dance off but then Clint butted in and started to dance with Sparky because he was her cousin. Then Quill danced with his best friend followed by Sparky two mother-figures Natasha and Wanda. 

*-*

So Sparky filmed this funny moment. She was filming Kaylin and Enjolras dance together when Courf asked if he could dance and Enjolras said yes thinking he would be dancing with Kaylin. So Courf started to dance with Enjolras. Sparky and Kaylin danced for 20 seconds before getting drinks from the bar. 

*-*

The speeches were funny. Kaylin went first.