B A L E T E D R I V E

Inspired by true events.

Balete Drive, the famous street along aurora boulevard and E. Rodriguez Ave. The name Balete Drive was named after the gargantuan Balete Tree that used to stand in the middle of the road. The streets reported several sightings of veiled white lady. The reports commonly came from taxi drivers, particularty those driving on the graveyard shift between 12:00 pm- 3:00 am. The reports described commonly fits to a lady wearing a red party dress either calling over to ride on their cab or suddenly appearing inside the car.

The famous street were made a certain filmed in 1990's under shake rattle & roll episode.

But recently, another version of balete drive appeared in a particular place in cavite were a story of salvage woman, burned people and chopped parts of their body thrown over within' the vecinity and sometimes under the balete tree. The tree known for restless spirits haunting to the residents of the baranggay passing through the said Balete tree. Right now, the said white lady had been seened in the Balete Drive of cavite.

Source; Wikipedia online dictionary.

All Rights Reserved 2015©.

All the characters and events in the story are merely fictinal but some of the episodes were narrated based on the thoughts of the people tested during the said interview.

Do not immitate or copy this story because this is own intellectually. No to Flagirism.

Kwentong Bayan Part 3.