S U R P L U S

Inspired by true events.

On January 13, 2008

A car delear Venson Evangelista was kidnapped, his hands, eyes and mouth were bound and covered by a gray packaging tape then murdered and burned later inside of his car using kerosene after the vehicle he were selling were taken from him.

He shot in the head after he sold the Green/black 2009 model land cruiser with plate number (NAI-316).

On January 14,2008

Another carjack slay victim Emerson Lozano, the son of second-hand car trader was also discovered his burned cadaver near the FUR megadike in Porac, Pampanga while the body of his driver Ernani Sensil was found on January 13,2008 in La Paz Tarlac. The 2008 model silver KIA Carnival with plate number (QAE-333) being sold by Lozano was also missing as of this time. All of them had linked for being similar of death. And one syndicate, Dominguez Carnap group were pointed as the primary suspects to the crime.

On November 26,2012.

A dead woman's body was also found in a car compartment in the afternoon. The woman, identified by the husband as Marilou Jorge was hidden in the compartment of a honda civil parked in north caloocan since tuesday.

According to the initial investigation, the murder might have been consummated by two or more persons with the victim's body full of bruises all over her face extending to the head. Her hands were tied and her face was covered with plastic too.

Residents along the area noticed the foul smell coming out of the car and called up the police to check on it.

Another murder case was committed by the jealous husband, he murdered his wife and son by a gun shots in their body. Then he put their cadaver in the car compartment and left the car infront of the house of his wife's relatives and escape.

Until now, all of these cases are in progress.

Source: GMANews, DZBB, Remate Online et al.

Do not intend to copy or immitate this story because this is an intellectual property. No to Flagirism.

All Rights Reserved 2015©.
Kwentong Bayan Episode 2.