Not What You Think

⚠️WARNING⚠️

​​​​​​MODERATE/MAJOR GORE-VIOLENCE TRIGGER

If you're sensitive to this kind of stuff or it's a trigger, I don't suggest reading this chapter

Kokichi's PoV

Kirumi sighed. "Kokichi, I would appreciate it if you let go of my leg." I've been on her leg for the past fifteenish minutes, and I won't let go until she lifts the Panta ban.

"I only want the Panta you wrongfully stole from me," I calmly stated as if I wasn't childishly clinging to her leg as if my life depended on it.

"I told you yesterday, not 'til the end of the week," she affirmed.

"B—b—b—but why!?" I whined.

"Because," she sighed. "You put an extra cup of sugar in the most unhealthy soda."

"And it was fine!"

"You had a fifteen-minute sugar rush and passed out in a box..."

"And?" I honestly don't see why that's not fine... Buuut that was a lie.

"Poor Shuichi had to carry you all the way back to your room."

"Aww, you forced Shuichi to carry me back! How nice of you, mom!"

"Nothing of the sort, he volunteered to take you back because no one else would," Kirumi corrected.

"You don't need to remind me no one likes me, alright!" I whined as crocodile tears streamed down my face.

"Kokichi...get off my leg..."

"Never!" I shouted with a grin as I snuggled my face into her dress.

"I need to give people their food, Kokichi."

"No."

"Kokichi."

"No."

"Kokichi..."

"No."

"Kokichi!" I clambered away from her and stood up. "Thank you." She smiled sweetly.

"I wanna do something, though! I'm so bored...!" If mom won't let me cling to her leg, then what am I supposed to do?

"Puhuhu~ I think I have something for you to do then!" Monokuma appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh great...you..." I unenthusiastically looked him up and down.

"Hey! I'm your principal! Show me some respect!" he demanded.

"Here." I handed him a piece of paper that I had previously scribbled "respect" on for times like this.

"You know what? I'm done! Come here!" He yanked one of the straps on my D.I.C.E. uniform and began dragging me out of the kitchen.

"What the hell!" I screamed as I tried to get up. I'd somehow gotten pushed onto my stomach, so whenever I tried to stand, my hands would slip under me. I could only struggle as I was helplessly dragged out of the kitchen by a bear not even 80 centimeters tall.

I got some strange looks as I was dragged by the bear in the dining hall. "Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help!" I sarcastically called out as I was pulled through the door.

"Listen, kid, we're gonna talk." Monokuma finally let go of me, and I stood to glare at him.

"No, I'm leaving." I turned around and started walking. But I only got a few steps in before I was stopped by Monokuma.