(6) coming out

once george was sure the movie was properly playing, he whispered to me, "how did you know dream kissed me?" i could tell he was carefully making sure no one heard.

"i saw it, dummy." i whispered back. i saw him getting worried, "don't worry i don't think nick saw, he was probably too busy looking at me" george giggles at this.

"...okay. i really hope he didn't"

"do you want to go somewhere more private to talk more?" i ask him.

"s-sure..." he says unsure. i lean over to nick and give him a quick kiss on the cheek and whisper to him, "george wants to talk to me about something, so we're gonna go hang in the office, ok?"

"okay, make sure you get back in time for bed though..." nick whispers back and kisses me lightly on the lips. george and i get up and head for the office. clay stares at us in confusion, but we just ignore it.

once we arrived in the office we sit down and i ask, "sooo... how long have you and clay been a thing?" i ask.

george goes pink in the face. "uh, well we've been 'a thing' for basically a month in secret."

"holy shit, that longt? how come no one knows?"

"w-we wanted to keep it a secret because we didn't know how people would react..." george looks down at his lap. he was clearly embarrassed. i decided to change the subject and i was telling him about how much i liked nick.

we talk more about nick and clay, and i give george some advice about coming out. after an hour of talking, we walk back out to the living room to find clay fast asleep on the pull out. i say goodnight to gogy and watch as he snuggles into clay.

i walk into the bedroom to see nick laying in bed, asleep. i sneak into the room and carefully snuggle into nick's body. unfortunately, my attempts in not waking him up, failed.

"heyy, you made it. i missed you" i still couldn't get over how hot his voice sounded when he was sleepy.

"i missed you more, gogy was holding me hostage, you never came to save me" i pout. nick chuckles at my joke and kisses my lips gently. every time he kissed me, it felt like sparks of energy were flying everywhere. i was always sad when his kisses ended. he engulfs my body in a warm hug and we slowly drift off to sleep.

~ the next day ~

nicks pov:

i woke up early that morning and drove to the gas station. i grabbed a bunch of monster energy drinks and some donuts and small sandwiches. we were all planning on having a picnic at the park later on today. i paid for everything and drove back home.

i got back home at 7am because there was a lot of traffic. i decided to wake up y/n. i jump onto the bed an envelope y/n in a massive bear hug. i hear her slightly groan from underneath the covers.

"hey baby, it's time to wake up." i then quickly realised what i said. i went pink in the face. luckily y/n didn't seem to notice.

"mm, five more minutes" she groaned.

"babe we need to wake up now if we want to get a good spot at the park." i said, testing my limits on the nickname.

"w-what did you call me?" fuck she noticed.

"oh erm.. i called you babe. sorry." my blushing intensifies.

"no, its cute. i like it." y/n flashes me an adorable smile and tries to sit up. i completely forgot that i was still hugging her. i sit up and cross my legs. y/n does the same thing but wraps her legs around my waist, so she's basically sitting in my lap. we were so close, i could feel her breath on my face.

before i could process anything, she pecks my lips and then nuzzles her face into my neck.

"you smell nice" she says. i chuckle at her comment and pick her up, her legs still around my waist.

"you need to get ready." i say placing her down. "or stay like this, you look cute either way"

i look her up and down. she was wearing one of my baggy nike sweaters and some shorts. i see her cheeks turn red.

"fineee, i'll get changed."

i leave the room to let her get ready and she walks out wearing an adorable outfit.

( this is the fit ^^ sorry if its not ur style, i just based it off something i would wear)

"you look amazing" i say as she walks out, my jaw slightly open.

~ at the park ~

y/n pov:

i run over to a spot underneath a giant oak tree and i flop into the soft grass. nick laughs at me rolling around in the grass. i just ignore him and continue to have the time of my life.

"cmon babe, we need to get the picnic blanket set up" nick says still chuckling.

i notice george and clay staring at nick, but he seems to ignore it.

we set up everything and sit down. i pull out a choc chip muffin out of the picnic basket and start nibbling on it. we all just chat and giggle together. nick and i are cuddling and i notice that george and clay are holding hands, but i don't say anything about it.

"y/n come with me, i need to show you something." nick pulls me up with my hands. i let myself get dragged because i was still too tired to protest. we arrive at a cute spot by a lake with a bunch of fish in it.

nick goes to say something, but then i see a familiar face.

"TRINA!" i scream and run up to the person and hug her. trina is my friend that i had met on hypixel. we then found out that we went to the same college. we would usually hang out every day, but for some reason we hadn't been hanging out at all that semester.

"OH MY GOD, Y/N HI!" trina yells back.

"OH MY GOD WE HAVENT TALKED IN AGESS" i release her from my tight hug. "OH WAIT, STAY HERE."

i run over to nick and pull him towards trina.

"TRINA THIS IS NICK. HE'S MY BOYFRIEND" i yell, but then my hand quickly flys to my mouth in shock. "WAIT. NO. HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND. HES MY FRIEND. YEAH. UH" my face turns into a tomato.

"mhm sureee." trina teases.

nick wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and whispers into my ear so that only i could hear. "we can be more than friends if you want." his voice sounded so hot. i didn't think my face could get any redder, but somehow he made me into a beetroot.

"y'all don't look like 'just friends'" trina makes quotation marks with her fingers. "anyways, i'll let you guys be. Y/N WE NEED TO HANG OUT MORE!" trina yells and then runs back to where i found her.

nick and i walked back to the picnic blanket and i ask him what he wanted to say before i saw trina.

"oh its nothing."

we eventually go back to nick's apartment and just chill.

"hey, were you serious about earlier?" i ask nick, slightly blushing.

"hm?"

"when you said we could be more than friends..." i can feel my cheeks heating up more.

"oh... yeah."

A/N: this is a kinda short chapter, i just wanted to get it out :)