(8) TRINAAA

"...what?" someone asked, i couldn't determine who, though. everyone suddenly went quiet. i continue watching quackity's stream and his chat seems to be freaking out about the couple. i know i was. how come trina didn't tell me about this?

i then notice that quackity's face seemed to be in shock. trina clearly couldn't hear me, she was too busy trying the get alex's attention by placing kisses all over his neck.

"b-babe... i-i'm streaming" i hear alex mutter. trina stops kissing quackity's neck. she obviously didn't know.

"shit." she whispers quietly, but loud enough for quackity's mic to pick it up. alex kisses trina as she gets off his lap and i saw him sneakily wink at her.

"sorry guys, i'm gonna log off now!" he says.

"bye." i say, still surprised. everyone else says their goodbyes and i decide to end stream too.

i quickly dm trina and ask her what the fuck that was about. while waiting for her to reply, i decide to walk into nicks room, where he was there chatting away to everyone, still streaming.

luckily, he didn't have his facecam on so i sat in between his legs and snuggled into his chest, watching him play. he kisses me on my head and hugs me. he then leans over my body to continue playing minecraft.

it felt so nice to be snuggled up to his body. i ended up having a nap in his arms. after what seemed to be 2 hours, but was probably only half an hour, nick softly kisses my forehead and shakes me awake. i groaned, not wanting to get up, but i knew i had to.

i got out of nicks chair and flopped onto his bed. nick comes over to me and jumps on top of me, engulfing me in that massive bear hug i loved. he then started tickling me everywhere. i started squealing and giggling loudly.

nick kept on laughing at my reactions and kept on tickling me. i then heard a discord notification coming from my phone on nicks desk.

i had completely forgotten about trina. shit.

"n-nick...let...me...go" i say between giggles. he refuses to let me go at first, but then gives up.

i jump out of bed and grab my phone. as expected, it was a notification from trina.

mother.y/n: wtf was that about? how come you didn't tell me about you n quackity??

TrinaLogical: hey yeah sorry about that. i was gonna tell you but i didn't know the right time. i didn't want you to find out like this.

i quickly type i reply. i was pretty pissed, but she was still one of my best friends.

mother.y/n: it's fine don't worry :)

BUT WHY TF DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT

TrinaLogical: KSMKOWKDOSJK

I'M SORRY THERE WAS JUST NOT A RIGHT TIME

mother.y/n: WASN'T A RIGHT TIME? BITCH WHAT ABOUT AT THE PARK DUMBASS

TrinaLogical: YOU SEEMED SO HAPPY WITH NICK I DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN THAT

mother.y/n: OK OK I DON'T CARE ANYMORE JUST TELL ME HOW YALL GOT TOGETHER N SHIT

TrinaLogical: IDK HE RAIDED MY STREAM ONCE AND THEN WE BEGAN TALKING THEN BOOM WE START DATING AND NOW HE'S HERE FOR THE BREAK.

mother.y/n: WAIT HE'S UP HERE? IN TEXAS? WHAAAAT

TrinaLogical: DID NICK NOT TELL YOU?

mother.y/n: I DON'T THINK HE KNEW

i then decide to cuddle with nick again, so i flop next to him and demand cuddles.

"nick, did you know about alex being in texas?" i ask, putting my phone down and facing nick.

"he's what?" that answers my question.

"alex is staying in texas with trina. they're dating too."

"waaaaittt so that's why trina looked familiar. quackity had told us that he was dating someone and sent us a photo of her. i didn't realise they were the same person until now."

"YOU KNEW?" i yell slightly.

"I DIDN'T RECOGNISE HER!" nick yells back.

"you should ask alex if he and trina want to hang out this weekend." i say, calming down.

"oooh yeah! we can vlog for the feral boys vlog channel!" nick starts getting excited.

"YOU HAVE A FERAL BOYS VLOG CHANNEL AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" i start screaming again.

"WELL IT ISNT MADE YET, BUT WE WERE ALL THINKING ABOUT MAKING A CHANNEL FOR EVERYONE"

suddenly the door flies open and clay and george are standing there.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOVE BIRDS SCREAMING ABOUT?" george yells, "ITS GIVING ME A HEADACHE"

"sorry, dad." i laugh at george. clay then picks george up bridal style and they both flop on top of nick and i"

"help...cant...breathe" i make fake choking noises. the boys laugh.

"don't worry! i'll give you CPR!" nick yells and then connects his lips to mine for 5 seconds then they depart and he starts pushing on my chest.

"MY HERO! I AM NO LONGER DROWNING IN THE DEADLY OCEAN ON DREAMNOTFOUND!" we all laugh really loudly at this.

after 10 minutes of laughing we finally settle down, barely being able to breathe. as i try to steady my breathing, nick grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him, so that i am now laying on his chest/stomach.

i place tiny kisses everywhere on his face, and then he grabs my cheeks in his hands and pulls my lips closer to his. he starts kissing me with more force and passion.

"gawd! leave it for tonight!" clay says while chuckling. i separate my lips from nicks and then look over at clay and george. then suddenly something happens that none of us were expecting. not even clay...

(A/N: THIS IS A KINDA LONGER CHAPTER, I HOPE YALL LIKE IT? ALSO IM PLANNING ON WRITING SOME MORE SMEXY STUFF BUT IDK HOW TO WRITE THAT, SO I'LL TRY MY BEST :D)