(7) feral boys

y/n pov:

i sit in silence for a couple of minutes, not knowing how to react. i really liked nick, but i wasn't expecting him to like me back.

i'm about to reply, but george and clay come into the room laughing at some joke.

"do you guys wanna stream tonight?" clay asks "karl and quackity were planning on streaming jackbox, so we could join them."

i look at nick and he nods. "sure" i say with a big smile on my face. this would be my first time streaming with the rest of the gang.

once everything was set up, i started streaming. i spoke with chat for a bit and told everyone what we were doing today.

"sorry guys for not streaming that much recently, i've just been... busy." i say to chat.

chat flew by pretty fast but i could still read what everyone was saying. most people were asking if nick and i were dating, but i just ignored them.

(Chat)

Badboyhalos18087: WOOOOO!

Giannanotfound: are you and sapnap dating?

Lanawastaken: i miss the old streams with trina :(

"okay chat lets join the vc now!" i say after talking with chat for 5 minutes.

i join to the boys arguing about something.

"HELLO?" i yell into my mic, to get their attention.

"HEY, LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP!" nick yells back at me.

everyone says their hello's to me and then we get on with playing jackbox.

After a couple rounds we decide to play on the dream smp (luckily i convinced clay to white list me). quackity suggests that we should do karaoke. we all agree on that idea and i make my way to the karaoke area.

quackity is up first and we sings the icarly theme song with his weird autotune.

"nick do you wanna do a duet?" i ask him. my chat fills with 'aw' and 'couple goals'.

"sure. what song do you wanna sing?"

"hmm, chat really wants us to do sweater weather, so that?"

"ok pog i love this song!" i could hear the smile in his voice.

nick starts off singing the first verse and then i sing the second. once we get to the chorus, karl and quackity join in singing as well.

once we all finished the song we cheered and clapped.

"WE POPPED O-" quackity starts to yell but then stopped. i could hear some movement from his mic but i wasn't sure what was happening. i suddenly got curious so while the other guys were talking, i went over to his stream. i looked on his face cam and saw someone sitting on his lap. i then recognise the person.

"TRINA?"

A/N: sorry for the really short chapter i just wanted to get it out. its probably not the best either cause i wrote most of it in class.