(2) group chat

a/n :  the words in italic arethoughts. also sorry if the tense changes, i have a bit of trouble staying in one tense. NO FANART IS MINE

nick pov:

I wake up and find my arms are around y/n's waist. I would move them, but I was scared that it would wake up y/n. and besides, it felt pretty nice. I hadn't cuddled with someone, since my last ex a year ago, but that didn't turn out too well. I scroll through twitter a bit and retweet a bunch of fanart. Once it was 12:00, I notice y/n starting to wake up.

y/n pov:

I slowly open my eyes, and go to sit up in the bed, but I get stopped by arms around my waist. I follow the arms to their owner and realise it was nick. I had completely forgot that I stayed at his place. "hey mamas" his voice deep and raspy. "m-morning" I blush and stare down at his arms. God his morning voice is cute. Nick quickly removes his arms from my waist "sorry" he says scratching his head.

"no, no its fine" I smile slightly, "how long have you been awake?"

"not long" nick sits up in bed, "did you sleep well?"

"yeah, your bed is really comfy" I chuckle "i may shower though, if that's alright?"

"yeah, that's completely fine" he flashes that amazing smile that I adore so much.

nick pov:

I watch as y/n goes into the bathroom. Wow she looks really cute in my clothes. I quickly get changed into my black sapnap hoodie, matching the one I let y/n borrow, and put on some grey sweatpants.

Once y/n comes out of the bathroom, I ask her if she would like to hang out today. She said yes, as we both had nothing to do. We agreed on going to a small arcade downtown.

"ooooh! I'm gonna play pacman!" y/n runs off like a little child. I decide to go to a claw machine to test my luck. I spot a small panda and I immediately set my eyes on it. After 5 tries, I finally won the panda plushie. I head back over to the pacman area and spot y/n competing against a 6 year old. I thought she would've gone easy on the child, but she won by 500 points. They shake hands and say good game.

"hey, y/n," I start shuffling my feet slightly, "I got you something..." I hand her the panda plushie. Her face fills with excitement.

"oh my gawd! it's a panda plushie!! thank you!" she runs up and hugs me. "i love it" she mutters with her face still stuffed in my chest.

after beating her in air hockey 3 times in a row, we decide to go back to my place.

"hey, i just realised i don't have your number" i chuckle.

"oh here, it's this." she writes down her number on a piece of paper that she conveniently had in her pocket.

"ok cool, i'll text you later."

"yeah, i should probably get back to my dorm now."

"okay, bye" i smile at her and lean in for a hug. that was when she kissed my on my cheek. i was left standing there, flustered. i didn't even notice that y/n had walked away. oh my god.

~ the next day ~

y/n pov:

i wake up from my restless sleep on my rock-hard mattress. i never thought i would miss someone's mattress so much. i check my phone for any notifications and see one from twitch. 'Sapnap is live!' it reads. i click on the notification and i'm greeted by a bunch of screaming from quackity, karl, and sapnap. i watch for a couple minutes and decide im going to donate some money to nick, as i had just gotten my pay check from mcdonalds :) i donate $10 with a message saying 'hey mr panda, i challenge you to a rematch at air hockey >:D'

the dono pops up on the screen and i notice nick's face become shocked. "YOOOO Y/N! YOU'RE ON! I'LL BEAT YOU AGAIN!" he screams into the mic.

"oooOoOOo sapnap has a giRlfriEnD" quackity sings with his voice changer.

"he's cheating on mwe?" karl says, and i could tell he was pouting.

"guys, no. she's not my girlfriend. we're just friends." i giggle at all the responses. i go to donate again, but next to the donate button there is a second button. it reads 'send a message as a vip' (sorry if that's not actually what its like) "he made me vip?" i question.

i send a second message reading 'so those cuddles meant nothing to you :(' i sent the message and giggle at my joke.

a few seconds later my message pops up on the screen with a extra part saying 'mother.y/n wants to share a message to everyone'. the chat starts exploding. i smile, feeling successful. 2 minutes later i get a call from a discord group with sapnap, karl, quackity, dream, and now, me.

"h-hello?" i say, slightly confused. 

a/n: sorry for the short chapters, i'm just trying to get them all out