(10) uh oh

y/n pov:

"n-nick... we cant do this... clay and george are in the other room..." i say, and right on cue, clay comes into the room.

"hey guys, have you seen my toothbrush?" he starts looking around the room, taking no notice of me and nick. "GEORGE WHERES MY TOOTHBRUSH?" he yells.

"I DON'T BLOODY KNOW" george yells back.

"GOD YOU ARE SO BRITTISH" nick chuckles at this. this catches clays attentions. his cheeks go pink as he sees our positioning. "oh shit did i interrupt something?"

"nah, it's fine." i say and hop off nick. i walk over to his wardrobe and put on a sweater of his.

"okay." he says studying me, "so what are we doing tomorrow?"

"well karl is coming up so i guess we can hang with him somewhere? show him some fancy texas sights!" nick says sitting up in bed.

"ok, pog." clay sits on the edge of our bed.

"YEAAAAH POGCHAMP! I GET TO MEET MY FIANCE'S" nick screams.

"oh my god you guys are such gamers" i say as i hop back onto the bed and kiss nick's hand.

"shut up y/n, you wish you were as cool as us." nick says, chuckling.

"okay, i'm gonna go to bed now. night y/n. night nick." clay waves us goodnight, and suddenly we are alone again.

i snuggle up with nick and decide to dm trina.

mother.y/n: hey are you n quackity coming tomorrow? karl is coming up to texas too, so i think the guys were planning on vlogging?

TrinaLogical: uh yeah, one sec lemme ask alex.

mother.y/n: aight.

TrinaLogical: he said yes!! :DDDD

mother.y/n: POGGG!

mother.y/n: i'll see you tomorrow then?

TrinaLogical: yep :)

"trina and alex are coming tomorrow too!" i smile at nick.

"cool! we can do some vlogging maybe." nick kisses my head.

i scroll through twitter and Instagram for a bit, and then i dose off into a nice slumber...

~ time skip to the morning ~

i walk out of nick's room - still wearing my pyjamas - and sit down at the kitchen counter, where george was cooking some pizza rolls.

"so where are we meeting everyone?" i ask as nick and clay sit next to me.

"probably at Whataburger because i NEED it" nick says.

"oh pog! i wanna see if Whataburger is as good as sapnap says it is." clay laughs.

"it's not even that good" i say. nick punches me lightly and gives me a death stare. "gawd sorry, mcdonalds is better tho."

"i cant believe you." nick gets out of his chair and pulls me out of mine. he drags me onto the couch and starts tickling me.

"nick, cmon we gotta get ready"

~ after getting ready ~

( the fit ^^. i stg y/n be wearin diff styles oml- but this fit is cute so it don't matter )

we make sure that we had told everyone where to meet us then we leave the house and start walking to Whataburger. luckily, it was only a couple streets away, so we didn't have to walk too far.

as we are walking, nearing closer to Whataburger every second, suddenly two teenage girls walk up to us.

" omg i'm a massive fan of all of you! can we take a photo? " one of the girls ask.

" sure! " i say smiling. i had never gotten noticed on the streets before, but i know they probably only care about the boys.

" i can take the photo if you want? " clay asks. the girl's hand flies to her face as she realises who is speaking. she quickly covers her eyes. clay chuckles, " it's fine. you don't have to cover your eyes. just don't tell anyone " he winks.

he snaps a picture and then hands the phone back to the girls.

i get ready to walk away when one of the girl's stop me. "y/n, omg im one of your biggest fans. i've been watching you since you had 1k followers! you and your streams have really gotten me through a lot, i just wanted to say thank you" the girl smiles.

"oh my god! that's so sweet." i blush and hug the girl tightly, "i'm so glad that i could help you! we have to go now, but i hope you have an amazing day."

we wave goodbye to the girls and finally walk off. nick puts his arm around my shoulder and shakes me slightly.

"yo, is that your first interaction with fans?" he asks.

"yeah! when i started streaming i never would've thought that people would actually recognise me! it's all super crazy!"

we finally arrive at Whataburger and it seems we are the first ones there. we take a seat at a corner booth and wait for everyone to arrive.

the next people to arrive are trina and alex. i run up to trina and give her a massive hug.

"TRINA HI" i yell slightly too loud. "hi alex!" i say with less energy. i hug him and then go back to the booth, sitting next to nick. everyone else hugs eachother and say their hello's.

finally, karl arrived. everyone jumps out of their seats and engulf karl into a hug one by one. karl looks over to me, "ew it's the girl who stole nick from me" karl giggles.

"aye man, at least you still have me" alex says.

"who are you again?" karl says. alex gasps and starts fake crying.

"don't worry karl, i would never replace you. besides, y/n has cooties" nick chuckles and spits his tongue out at me in disgust.

"yeah why would i like pandas, he's so gross, like ew" i reply. "and besides, my only love is trina" i scoot over next to trina and give her a massive hug. i kiss her on the cheek to add some flavour.

"hey don't steal my girl" alex pushes me off trina.

"too late." i wink and pull trina towards me once again.

"trina. you need to choose. who is your lover?" alex says while being overly dramatic.

"hmmm... i choose..." trina looks at alex and i back and forth. "drum roll please," the boys start drumming their hands on the table, "Y/N!!"

"WOOOOOOOO! SUCK IT BEANIE BOY! LOSERRRR" i scream way too loud. i then see a staff member walking their way to our table.

"ma'am, could you please keep it down."

"oh yeah, shit. sorry." i blush intensely. as soon as the worker walks away, everyone bursts into laughter. i stay quiet for a bit but then join in, on the laughing.

"HAHAHAHAH YOU GOT TOLD OFF! WHO'S THE LOSER NOW!" alex laughs at me.

"hey, at least my girlfriend didn't choose a greasy gamer girl over me." this sends everyone into a much louder roar of laughter.

after all the laughter calmed down, we decided to order food.

"i'll have whatever he's having" i say to the waitress, pointing my head to nick.

"you guys are a cute couple" the waitress says.

"o-oh we're not dating." my face turns red.

"you should be. anyways, it's not my business." the waitress then turns to karl, who was laughing his head off.

once our food arrived, we all quickly ate it all. we then decided to walk to the arcade. trina and i bolted inside, heading straight to the pacman machines, leaving the guys behind. 

( a/n: i don't rlly like this chapter too much, its kinda borin n just a filler chapter. anyways i'm releasing it. )