If this was a movie

*SLAP* I feel a sharp pain on my cheek as my face is now turned looking at the temple. I rub my cheek,but I couldn't help the smile that made its way to my face. 

"What is wrong with you Serkan Bolat? What gave you the right to do that?" Eda yells at me as she stands up. "Why are you smiling?" I look up at her, taking my time as my eyes take in her long tanned legs in her short shorts. I reach her face and I see another glare on her face. 

"Because no matter what you say, it was worth it." I tell her, but I would do it all over again. "You know in the movies this is where you forgive me and we live happily ever after." I tell her while I look back at the temple. I hear her huff but she sits back down a little further this time. 

"Serkan we are the furthest thing from a happily ever after." She says to me, I take a deep breathe in. 

" I know." I look back at her. "But that doesn't mean that we can't change it. We can still be happy Eda. I meant every word I just said. I regret everything, and I wish I gone after you the moment I knew where you were." She chuckles. 

"You wouldn't haven been able to Serkan." 

"What? Why?" 

"Because Babaanne had people watching over you guys the moment I got the plane." She looks back down at me. "I'll admit in the beginning I hoped that you would come and find me. But eventually I realized that I needed to live for myself and not waiting around for you. I did that once and it almost killed me. I wasn't going to do again." She takes a moment to think about what to say next. "So I asked her to warn me if you guys ever found out before I was ready. But turns out she and Deniz covered my tracks a lot better than I ever imagined." 

"Yeah Deniz, great friend you had there." I say with a scoff still pissed at the man that helped Eda go away. 

"Your right he is." She laughs.

"What? What's so funny?" Because I couldn't find this situation funny. 

"Nothing...it's just that...." She licks her lips before she continued but I now I was stuck staring at her perfect plump lips. Especially the bottom one. "You know Deniz had come up with this plan to help me get you back." I raise an eyebrow. " The plan was that we would pretend to be engaged, hoping that you would be so jealous that you would remember everything." She just chuckles, as I feel my jaw clenching again. 

"Well I am glad that you didn't go through with it." I tell her angry at even thought of her being fake engaged to someone, allah if she ever got engaged to someone that wasn't me even if it was fake. 

She laughs "Yeah I am glad too, because turns out Deniz loved me." With that I turn my head at her. My eyes widen. "I was just as surprised as you. He told me when he came down to Rome before he went onto another one of his adventures." She says these things no nothing that my heart is beating so fast that I was afraid of having a heart attack. "You should have heard what he had said to me. He promised to love me forever, to never leave me alone" She was saying all these things that I had failed to do. " to always protect me, to never cause me pain, and finally he promised to always make sure that I fell asleep under stars every night." She looks at me.

"Well....what did you say?" I ask her, afraid. I knew she must of denied him, that was the only way she was sitting here next to me. "You said no. Right?"

She nods her head and I feel myself take a breathe I didn't know I was holding. 

"I told him that I would only ever see him as a friend and that I was sorry." At this point her knees are drawn up to her chest and her arms are holding her legs. I don't know how but I could feel the pain she was in. So I wrap my arms around her shoulder to bring her in, but the moment I try to pull her to me, she shakes off my arms. She touches her forehead to her knees as too not look at me. It hurt that she didn't even want me to comfort her.