episode 2: stressful times

Kion life has been smooth for the past year. He felt an eternal peace and happiness at the tree of life. However he was alittle worried about his mate. She had been eating more and yet hardly had any energy. She was becoming more aggressive and yet was never in any kind of danger. She was becoming bigger. She was also incredibly stressed. Kion was having trouble finding out what was happening to her or was ignoring the obvious writing on the wall.

Right there it clicked. She's pregnant... isn't she? he said to himself. " hey Kion" said a feminent voice behind him. It was Rani his mate." Yes ?" He asked. What you doing ?" Rani asked." Thinking" he replied" well I have something to tell you" she said" does it have to do the you acting differently ?" He asked."yes, im-"." pregnant ?" Kion interrupted. She nodded. Kion didn't know if he should be happy or worried. Luckily happiness would be the one he chose. He was excited and while he knew that it would not be as easy as he thinks it would be. He was willing to take the challenge." Well I already told your friends you don't have to worry about that confession." She said." Did you send anyone to tell my family?" He asked." No, that's your personal stuff. You friends were going to find out eventually. Your family is your family, so I think you have to tell them" Rani said .

Kion shivered at the thought. He loved his family, but he didn't want to tell them. Something about telling them that he mate is having a child. And before his older sister. Made him wonder what his parents would think.
Rani senses his stress. She nuzzles him." Dont worry. Your parents are nice they won't judge" she said." I hope so.... I guess we can send them message telling them." He replied." Cool I'll go send Anga" Rani. Kion was still on the fence about telling his family but, he didn't say anything. He knew they had to know.