15. Your Hunger

Kathy is wordlessly sitting on the bed, swaddling herself in the towel. The grapes Taehyung have bought are a perfect green color, and full to bursting with juice.

They look delicious.

She picks one from its stem, holding the round fruit in front of her, fingering the shiny skin.

"Why are you packing for me when I'm capable of doing so, and why do I have to share bedroom with you?" The question echoes with a deep ache.

Taehyung is unloading some clothes from the cupboard of her so called prison. He silently walks over to Kathy, placing a set of silky pajamas in front of her. Tracing her bottom lip with his thumb, he looks at her longingly.

"You're my angel, I can't risk your security." He simply replies.

She peeks up at him solemnly, her eyes imploring him. Taehyung pulls out the chair opposite to Kathy, tugging her into his lap.

Kathy can feel a bulge underneath the towel. She adjusts timidly on his thighs as he takes away the grape from her fingers, bringing it to her lips.

With a shy blush, her mouth parts to accept the offering. As she bites through the grape's skin and the cold refreshing juices rupture across her tongue, her eyes open wide in amazement.

"They taste like cotton candy, don't they?" Taehyung chuckles.

She nods feebly as he pops another one into her mouth, a huge grin lighting up his face. He continues to feed her while he explains further.

"You'll soon learn that I am a man who knows what he wants. I saw you, I wanted you. I had you, but also lost you. Now, I want you again..." Nuzzling his nose into her drying hair, breathing in deeply, he growls. "And now I have you," he purrs into her ear.

He snickers when he feels Kathy shivering in his lap.

"Get dressed, baby." Kissing her cheek, he motions her to stand. "And make sure to drink that lemonade," he adds.

Picking up the silky clothes, Kathy moves her fingers along the fabric; a pair of boy short panties and baby doll slip. The sheer pastel pink with the loveliest shade, and the wide straps adorned with tiny embroidered butterflies. The silk gathered up high on her waist, flowing out in an A-line to hit at mid-thigh. Making her feel like a princess. She is sipping the small bottle of lemonade while she caresses the silk.

"You like the lingerie, don't you?" Taehyung asks while tapping on his phone. After setting it down on the dresser, he admires Kathy hungrily.

"Come here," he hums deeply.

She swallows hard, taking a nervous step forward. Meeting her halfway, Taehyung takes her hands and clasps them behind his neck.

Her body folding into his arms as he pulls her close to him. Embracing her possessively, he is holding tight to the back of her neck and the dip in her lower back.

A yearning voice melts around them.

🎶  Beol batneun geon anijanha

Iri wa nan neoui paradise

Can’t close your eyes

Can’t close your eyes  🎶

Taehyung sings along with the song as he is gazing into Kathy's eyes.

🎶  Balbeodungchyeobwado deoneun

soyongeopseul geol