6. Fault

Strong hands push her into the wall in front of her, sending swells of pain through her body. A chin rests on her shoulder, whoever it is breathes onto her ear.

Kathy opens her mouth to ask who it is, when lips clamp down on her ears. They are light at first, and then the person bites down harder. She squirms against the wall. The teeth turn to a tongue. Sliding over the rim of Kathy's ear, causing her to cry out a bit.

Two hands slide down her sides and land on her waist, just above the hem of her jeans. She doesn't know what to do. She is hoping that this is a cruel joke, a dream. The lips move down to her neck and nibble at her tender skin.

Kathy knows this is going to be bad. Her skin bruises so easily, she knows it will make a mark. It seems like her captor knows too, as he begins to suck at the skin furiously, until Kathy let out a noise of panic.

She jerks awake with the feeling of going down the hill on a steep roller coaster. There is the sense of dizziness and confusion as she is pulled up into reality from the nightmare, feeling like she has stopped breathing.

When she takes in a deep breath it causes her to cough. Rolling onto her side, she fights for breath because she has forgotten how to breathe. She wants to pacify herself with a glass of water, but all the things around her, Jungkook's death, her being held captive for no reason, the scary nightmare has left her weak and trembling on the floor.

Unknown to her, Taehyung walks in the room, two day stubble and a neat pressed suit, the kind to be seen on high priced lawyers and gangsters. He takes in the room with a single sweep, his eyes settling on the shivering girl, his face expressionless.

"I never knew it was possible to sleep for 42 hours straight." He says, rubbing his hands together in that classic way villains do.

"Let's make this very clear. You know I'm gonna kill you right?" He isn't about to pretend to be anything other than what he is. He enjoys it, to him making more money, taking more power is only a game. He places his moves and sits back on the abandoned chair in one corner, for his opponent to make the move he knows she will. "Aren't you gonna beg for your life or something?"

Kathy's eyes never lift up from the floor she is lying on. Taehyung's presence doesn't bother her a single percent. Hearing from him that she was unconscious for around two days already answers her question as of why she has no strength.

On the other hand, her disregard infuriates him. "You're no fun. Damn it! Jimin was right, I should have killed you with your brother." Taehyung sighs completing his sentence. He looks at Kathy to catch atleast hint of will to live, but finds none.

For Taehyung, killing is fun only if his victims are fighting back for their life. Killing a body which is already dead inside is not his thing. "Excuse me! I am Kim Taehyung, and no one ignores Kim Taehyung." He shouts stepping towards her half alive form.

He kicks her leg before speaking again, "I'm giving you one last chance, atleast try to get up." He groans as he receives no response.

Trying hard Kathy glances up at him. "Huh!" She manages to stand up on her feet. Snickering at him, she speaks again, "Kim Taehyung... Who do you think you're? God? Well, let me tell you one thing... You're nothing but evil. You will rot in hell for everything you have done!" Her voice increases with each word she spits.

Taehyung's eyes hold a gaze more fearsome than a tiger. A thin paper cigarette hang from his bottom lip, a small trail of smoke escaping from the corner of his mouth dancing its way to the ceiling above them.

In one hand a gun lay loosely, his finger is gently pressed against the trigger sending a bullet millimeters away from her face and onto the wall behind her with a bang that echo throughout the room.