🏹🖤

ONE: chance

Chances are meant for those who need them or rather who deserve them. Would you give someone more chances if they fail to meet the standards? Unless you're stupid,  you'll stop and move on. 

Bottom line, chances are given to those who are worthy of it. 

In early morning, Tanaka Ryuunosuke stood in the middle of the place holding a bouquet of pink carnations just behind him. He wore his best casual clothes, a giddy smile plastered on his face as he awaited her arrival.

The birds chirped happily, the perfect scenery out there in the open. The crowd comes and goes, the sky was bright and clear. It was a sunny day, but coincidentally not the hottest day in summer. 

Ryuunosuke let out a shaky breath, shifting his weight on his two legs. It was around 7:48 am, their meeting time was set on 8 am. He arrived earlier since he was ecstatic but nervous. His emotions were encircling all around. 

His eyes frantically scanning the area, looking for her raven colored hair. Her hair that he once, twice, mistaken for another. His widened,  not now, now this time. 

He was sure, the hair that which fluttered along the wind that blew on her face. With a cheerful smile on her face, Ivanna waved. "I'm not late am I?" she mumbles, tucking the fallen strands of her hair behind her ear.

Ryuunosuke blushed a little, he took a deep breathe and spoke.

"So, Ivanna, I've been thinking about this a lot." he started, staring at her. Ivanna looked confused and giggles, "Okay, continue.." she trailed off as she tried to peak behind him. To the item he was hiding. 

Ryuunosuke shifted by instinct, further hiding the bouquet. Making sure it didn't make a rustling sound. "Okay, okay I won't look, now continue." Ivanna urged.

Ryuunosuke nodded and continued, "I've already said sorry but, still I confused you over Kiyoko-senpai not once but twice." He gnawed the insides of his cheeks as Ivanna patiently waited for his statement.

"Recently whenever we hang out in the gym, with your friends, with my friends, my eyes only follow the direction where you are. I've begin to notice every thing about you, it makes me happy when you laugh at my jokes."

"I used to think you were just a friend who looked like the girl I like but Ivanna, but every time you surprise me and it just hits me every time. You're different from her, I didn't fall for you at first sight like I did with Kiyoko-senpai. I got the time and actually got to know you." he paused and look at her in the eye. "I feel so comfortable around you regardless of the situation."

Ivanna gasped lightly, getting a hint to what was happening.  Her eyes flickered to the item which he was slowly taking out,  and back to his eyes. "Ryuu.." she opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Basically, I like you Ivanna. I really, really like you." Ryuunosuke confessed. Ivanna didn't know how to respond, she'd admit that she was interested in him. Compared to her interest the look in his eyes made her realize that they were two different feelings.

She wouldn't have felt like that if only he was like his usual self, goofy, cheerful, loud and charismatic. The Tanaka Ryuunosuke that held a bouquet of pink carnation in front of her seemed to be a completely different person.

"Ivanna Elite, will you be my girlfriend?"

Ivanna looked hesitant as she accepted the bouquet that Ryuunosuke had for her. She looked as though she was trying to the right words. Ryuunosuke was beyond nervous at this point. 

He needed to know her answer, because only then will he breathe normally and more relaxed. He felt as though there was a scale weighing on his shoulders. And all he wanted was to breathe a little easier. 

"I- Don't you like Shimizu-san??" Ivanna pondered, recalling the countless time she heard the story of how he fell for her, how he confessed. But looking back, it has been a while since she last saw him playfully confess his truthful love to her.

It got her thinking. She looked terribly confused, Ryuunosuke smiled. 

"You don't have to give me an answer now, but please give me a chance."

✐ _REDAPHRO SPEAKS ...

heyaaaa, I'm still alive lol.🖤 Been busy bc of school work but
I'm backkk, more updates coming soon. I like the fact that
their love story is now really up and coming. 😚

thank you for 1.2k reads and 52 votes!! ❤️
it really means so much! thank you, thank you!!