🏐💜

❥ NINE : an hour in heaven

Communication could be best described as to talking verbally to another or more. To express what is in the deepest parts of our mind.  We not only communicate, to speak or  be known, instead we also invoke to be heard.

In many problems there is usually one issue, lack of communication. In other times people value communication for fun, to get to know someone, and the like. Communication is definitely a key. We are human beings and what's special about us is that, we can speak to heard and to express.

It's what makes us, us. And everything else just falls right into its place.

He finally got what he wanted. That is to get to know her better, the real her. And for the first since they had been shipped together, he actually feels thankful for his team mates who made that mini step for him. 

Tanaka then realized that as time went by in that little space they were sharing, he was seeing things to how they really were. Ivanna is far different from Kiyoko in all aspects and feels horrible for ever comparing them.

It was all so confusing for him since he liked Kiyoko for so long and then, Ivanna slipped and said hello to his obviously shaken heart. At first he didn't want to believe that he was falling out of love for Kiyoko.

It was bound to happen especially since he was projecting his love to someone who didn't want him. He just never expected it to be so soon. Looking at how Ivanna talked at the moment, the morning sun shining down on her face.

Her raven colored hair that went a little past her shoulders, blended in the light that casted before the small window on the top most part of the wall. The way her eyes shone, the way she talked to him freely. 

Her cheerful, kind personality, her beauty and grace. It was a little hard since they were usually together, apart from being in the same year. A teacher had assigned their classes together, thus leaving them to spend much more time together.

Tanaka was sure that their relationship was normal. Like hanging out with his crush's little sister all the while trying not to fall for her charm and personality. 

Their simple hangouts spread like wildfire, it was only natural that gossip soon followed them. And it really got him thinking, it was only natural since Ivanna had the looks and personality to be popular. Apparently she was already quite famous even before they met. 

The popular and the ordinary.. what a pair they were. Tanaka gazed on the floor feeling slightly defeated, this didn't go unnoticed to Ivanna who had stopped speaking since a few minutes ago. 

Ivanna poke him, "Hey." dragging the 'e'. Tanaka looked up slightly, still feeling down. Ivanna took and uncomfortable glance at her side not knowing what or how to comfort him.

The dreaded atmosphere became tense, making Ivanna sweat nervously. She secretly took the liberty into asking Ayato how to comfort a guy. While laughing in text, Ayato gave his instructions, but according to Ivanna it was useless as he wrote:

'speak on what's in your heart. usually words that came from the heart are the best when comforting someone.'

Ivanna rolled her eyes, scoffing as she angrily shoved her phone in her small shoulder bag. She then looked at Tanaka in her peripheral view and said inside her head; Screw it.

"Tanaka, I don't know what type of thoughts are running inside your head right now.." Ivanna started, not at all sure how to start or continue. She took a big breathe and continued, "But I'm sure whatever it is,  it'll pass." Ivanna encourages.

With all his attention now on her, Ivanna grew slightly flustered as she still didn't know what to do. "Besides! It's you turn to ask Tanaka." Ivanna interjected. 

And without missing a beat Tanaka asked. "What do you like about me?" 

Ivanna's eyes grew wide, completely shocked. She could see the eagerness and how he suppressed the emotion that was begging to be free. She paused for a moment,  gathering her thoughts.

Moments later she look at him, locking eyes with him. "I love how you have this sparkle in your eyes for the things you love. How you stay unbothered with being called the ordinary out of the bunch. But still having the same amount of hard work and dedication as them. You don't give up in the things or people you love. I like your humor, it's pretty fun to be around you. You're an amazing person Tanaka, so don't let others tell you otherwise." 

Tanaka could've sworn this one of the moments he fell for a girl named Elite, Ivanna Elite. 

❧ i totally love this chapter!
  @berhilltennessee thank you!
next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow.☙