🏐💜

❥ THREE: confrontation

There was something about the way the wind hurls that makes a scenery look and feel peaceful. In a beautiful scenery with gentle winds pushing through feels magical, as though it was all meant to be.

For that very reason, she liked the gentle breeze that came with the peaceful silence. A couple of footsteps interrupted the atmosphere she had created. With a light tap on the shoulder she looked back, the same lilac eyes boring into his blue-grey eyes.

"Is there something that you need?" She asks, turning her attention back to her book. Not bothering to look at him again, as his eyes widened, he shook his head.

Ivanna knew who he was, since he was loud and energetic. Plus he's also associated in the male volleyball team, as she remembered him from those times. The guy in front of her was none other than Tanaka Ryuunosuke, the one who left her a weird impression.

"They were right.." He muttered, Ivanna furrowed his eyebrows and looked at him.  "You really do look like her!" Tanaka said looking shocked.

"Just how blind can you be?" a voice taunted from behind. Ivanna raised her eyebrow and looked past him, behind him was a couple of other boys who seemed to be a part of the male volleyball team.

Her eye lingered on the volleyball a ginger boy was holding. Her eyes then snapped back to the guy who spoke, who being scolded by Tanaka.

"You should learn to respect your senpai!" He shouted, the blonde tall male stared back at Ivanna. Ivanna nodded her head, smiling to the members behind him. Thing could've sailed smoothly if only he knew when to shut up.

Irritated, Ivanna sighed, "If you have no other business with me, please kindly leave." Tanaka pointed to himself, "Me?" Ivanna narrowed her eyes, looking much more irritated. "Yes, you and especially you."

The boys behind him either snickered at him or stifled a laugh. Tanaka looked around to them and her back and forth with a flustered expression. The male with black hair smiled at her and grasped the back his head forcing him to bow, "We apologize. We'll leave now." He said and turned away with the rest of them.

She went back into reading, all the while minding her own business. Her brother was picking her up today, she was waiting for him to. Whilst flipping through the pages of her book, the previous incident came back flooding her mind.

I don't really care if others mistake me of her since I do hold some resemblance to her. But for the love of God, that was our third meeting!

 This is the third time he met me and it's like he just finally magically realized that I do look like the girl he likes.  Honestly, I don't even know if he's just blind, dumb or just too engrossed of her beauty that he thought no one would look similar to her?  Most likely the latter..

Is that love?  Ivanna the looked confused. Wait, if he liked her that much, shouldn't he at least tell the difference to who is who??

She furrowed her eyebrows, growing more demented by the minute.

No, no, calm down Ivanna, it was a mistake. He made a mistake.. Mistakes are made because of a careless person and it's forgivable.. I'm just the variable that made him confused of his love and.. 

Ivanna snapped herself off her thoughts, a cold shudder went down her spine. She looked incredibly agitated, she picked up her belongings and walked to her car where her brother was waiting. Why am I justifying his actions??

thanks for your support, means a ton.
you may proceed to the next chapter. ☙