🏹🖤

FOUR: you and me

Love is such an exclusive and extensive word to use. It's indeed powerful. It is a powerful as any foe, as this has the capability to govern and rule.

However, in this story, love is the main controller of each other's fate. Our lives are wheels, circles and even at other times different shapes.

But be that as it may, their decisions still play a major role in everything. Thus, they are still the masters of their destiny.

Ivanna had been starstruck the first time he asked but now, she made up her mind. She was sure that he liked Kiyoko, and so she sat by the sidelines. Watching in silence and keeping maintaining the friendship.

As time progressed, Ivanna then fell for his innate, energetic and slightly chaotic personality. Instead of dashing towards love as she probably would've done, she took things in a slow pace.

So much so that she actually had the time to think about what to do with his constant remarks, his grins and smiles, and the way that he made her heart beat faster all the while feeling safe around him.

Ivanna was overwhelmed at first, Ryuu confessing to her never truly came up to her mind. As she was still in the process of figuring things out with her own emotions. So when Ryuu told her that he would wait and she should at the very least give him a chance, she took that offer and ran along with it.

It gave her enough time to think about it and the possibility of them being an item. And as she hoped, it was for the best. Because after 2 weeks, Ryuu asked once more. 

The timing was right, the setting, and even the scenery. In fact her feelings for him is even in check. She smiled to him, as she gazed at his expectant eyes. "My turn." she said with a calm voice.

As confusion settled within Ryuu's eyes she began, "When I met you,  you are nothing but a stranger who continued to mistake me for someone else. Heck you even made a scene every time. The following days after that you apologized and offered to be friends. You stayed just like that for quite some time. I supported you in your games official or not as you supported me in my games. Thank you for that truly. You get along with my friends, stick with me when I need it. Even if you don't what to do in the situation at hand. You were there." 

Ivanna was speaking with confidence, Ryuu still had a hopeful stare. Listening to her words dearly, searching for that phrase he so wanted and would beg to hear. "You're a great friend Tanaka Ryuunosuke, you really are and I'm thankful for that. I really am." She explained.

Ryuu looked stunned, "Oh." He looked slumped.

"But lucky for you, I feel the same. I like you too, Ryuu. Yes, you can be boyfriend." Ivanna said.

Ryuu erupted with joy, and lunged at her engulfing her in a tight embrace. "You scared me Ivy, I thought you were rejecting me for real." Ryuu said as he heaved a sigh of relief. 

Ivanna giggles, "Sorry Ryuu, I just had to say it." Snuggling further to his chest. Ryuu smiled and chuckled softly at her cheeky attitude, planting a soft, lingering kiss on top of her forehead. 

"Does this mean you're mine now?" He asks in a small voice as he had his head on hem of her neck. "Yes, yes. I'm yours now."  

✐ _REDAPHRO SPEAKS ...

heya <33 how's it going, first update of the year hahaha
Ivanna and Ryuu are dating! yes, we can get to
the next part of the storyy! see you next time. love ya! ☺️