Benny and Nina: First Dates

Benny POV:

I set up a special dinner date for Nina in a very high-class restaurant downtown.

She deserves so much so I thought I would save up my money and take her on a special date.

I arrived at her doorstep, waiting for her to come down her stairs so I could see how beautiful she was today.

I heard her high heels coming down the hallway.

Wow. I thought to myself. Just absolutely gorgeous.

I held her hand and we walked to the car. She kissed me before I started driving, leaving me flustered.

~they arrive at the restaurant~

"Let me take your coat, Nina." I said politely.

She nodded and let me slip her coat off her shoulders.

I pulled the seat out for her and then sat down across from her. Just staring into her beautiful eyes. I loved this girl so much.

We looked at the menus and decided to share a plate of nachos. We also ordered a big glass of Sprite to share.

We waited a few minutes for our food to arrive at our table.

While waiting, Nina helped me recite some Spanish. I wanted to impress su familia. Hey, I'm doing better already!

Our food finally arrived and we both dug into our food. It was absolutely delicious.

All was going great on our date (hey that rhymes) until Kevin showed up.

WHAT WAS HE EVEN DOING HERE!?!? HE IS RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!!!

"Nina, we're going home. You aren't allowed to see this... this... boy until you are 30!!!" He said, louder than intentioned.

Nina looked like she might cry but I couldn't help her. She kissed my cheek then existed the restaurant with Kevin.

Why does he have to be so protective! Why can't he just let me date Nina and show him that I'm a good guy!

Why does be even hate me in the first place!?

All of these thoughts raced through my head constantly.

My only idea that might actually work was simple but not easy.

I either have to sneak her out... or propose...