Lams: Family

A/N: I am hoping this is a happy chapter so let's see how it goes lol

John POV:

I watched my two children, Philip and Angelica, play together. Philip was 5 and Angelica (Angie) was 3. Alex and I used a surrogate for both of them.

Philip looked a lot more like me whole Angie looking a little more like Alex. Either way, I loved them both so much.

Angie loves musicals while Philip loves writing poems. He is very smart for a 5 year old.

I watched them play 'Miranda'. They ran around singing and dancing. Philip was pretending to be Anthony Ramos while Angie was pretending to be Reneé Elise Goldsberry. They were so adorable!

I figured they would play like that for a while so I went to find Alex. I honestly had no idea where he was so I looked everywhere.

Kitchen: nope

Bedroom: nope

Dining room: nope

His office: found 'em.

He is always in his home office. Just typing away like it's the only thing in life that matters.

"Alex, honey, please come out of your office. I would say you're a couch potato but you're more of an office potato or something." I said, leaning on the doorframe of his office.

He acknowledged that I was there but kept working.

I tried again. "Baby please come downstairs and play with the kids and I."

Still nothing.

I walked over to the computer and unplugged it.

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?" he screamed, practically flying out of his chair.

"You've been working non stop for over 27 hours, you look like sh*t, the kids and I miss you and you're working on things that aren't due for 5 months! You can take a break and come watch our children pretending to be historical people."

He nodded.

Finally, I got through to him.

I ushered him to the shower and grabbed his favourite soaps. I placed them on the shelf then let him be.

I went back downstairs to see Angie and Pip acting out 'The Winters Ball'.

Angie had a pink skirt on and Philip had his blue raincoat on.

They were skipping around and singing along with the music off Spotify.

Alex came down shortly and sat beside me. I put his arm around him and pulled him into me on the couch.

I love our little family. And they love me too.