Hamliza: Periods

A/N: I was bored so I decided to write this. Apologies to any male readers.

TW: Well.. periods so blood? If that wasn't obvious...

Narrator:

Eliza and Alex had only been dating a few weeks but they were really close.

Usually Eliza was fun and uplifting. She always wore a smile and was happy! Not this week.

Alex had gone over to the Schuyler Mansion to visit his girlfriend.

He knocked and Angelica opened the door.

"Oh Alex! Hi! come in!" She said, gesturing inside their mansion.

He walked in and immediately went up to Elizas room, hoping to see his ray of sunshine. Instead, he saw her curled up in a ball on her bed. She had tear marks on her cheeks and was surrounded by chocolate.

He raced over to her to make sure everything was ok.

"Betsy, what's wrong?" He asked, kneeling beside her and petting her head.

"Nothing, Alex." She replied. "Just leave me alone."  He didn't believe her but respected her Wishes and left the room. He went downstairs and saw Angelica on the couch.

"Hey... uhm... do you know what's up with Betsy? She said nothings wrong bit she looks terrible. Not in a bad way. She's beautiful all the time she just looks like she's had a hard day and I want to know how to help.. y'know?" Alex rambled.

Angelica blinked. She barely understood what he just said but figured out what he meant.

Eliza was on her period.

Of course Alex didn't know this. They had only been dating a few weeks so it's no shocker he hasn't seen her like this before.

Angelica giggled a bit.

"You know what a period is, right?" She asked him.

"Y-yeah... it's when... um.. she... bleeds...from... uh-"

"Don't hurt yourself." Angelica said, cutting Alex off.

Angelica sighed. She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down a list of things for Alex to buy.

Pads
Chocolate
Heating pads
More chocolate
Movies
Popcorn
Chocolate
Just buy a lot of chocolate.

Alex read this over. He nodded to himself then went to the store.

***

Alex went back to the Schuyler Mansion with all the stuff Angelica asked him to buy.

He went back up to Eliza's room and sat next to her on her bed. He gave her the bag of stuff and hugged her.

She looked through the stuff carefully.  She looked at Alex and smiled. She didn't know he would react this way but she was grateful that he did. She knew he loved her.

He made her totally helpless~