Rides With Friends (Dream Team + Karl)

TW: Vomiting

'Text' = thoughts

"Text" = speech

Text = flashback

"Text" = on call (phone)

Text = time skip

Text = extra info/intro

"TEXT" = shouting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream, George, Sapnap and Karl had decided to go to a theme park together since the weather was nice.

An Hour Ago

Since Dream was alone at home, Tubbo and Scott had gone out for a bit, he decided to see if Sapnap, George and Karl were able to go to a theme park. He pulled out his phone and went through his contacts, once he found George, Sapnap and Karl's numbers he added them to a group chat.

Dream Team + Karl

Dream: You guys up for a day at a theme park in an hour or two?

Karl: I'm free to go, so yeah sounds good.

George: I can also come!

Sapnap: Same here, it sounds like fun!

Dream: Nice, I can come pick you guys up in about 20 minutes, that okay?

Karl: That's fine.

George: Yup!

Sapnap: Cya soon.

Dream turned off his phone and went to get ready to leave, he got in his car and went to pick up his friends.

Present Time

Dream had picked up Karl, George and Sapnap, and they were now entering the parking area for the theme park. "We're here now!" Dream said to his friends, George was sat in the front and Karl and Sapnap were in the back. "Awesome!" Was the reply he got from both Sapnap and George, Karl had fallen asleep on the way there.

"I'll wake Karl up." Sapnap said, he leaned over to shook Karl's shoulder gently. "Wakey wakey Karl, we're at the park!" he half shouted, Karl slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes. "I'm awake." he said, everyone got out the car and started to walk to the entrance of the park.

30 Minutes Later

After entering the theme park and getting a map, they started to discus what ride to go onto first. "We could go on The Spiral first?" Sapnap suggested, everyone was happy with the suggestion so they headed over to the ride. They got in the queue which wasn't that long and waited.

10 Minutes Later

After getting on the ride, George and Dream were sat on one row and Karl and Sapnap were on the row behind them. The ride they were on had a lot of loops and corkscrews which Karl wasn't looking forward to, he didn't do well with lots of spins. As soon as the ride started, some kids started to scream and laugh.

After the first loop happened, Karl could tell his stomach wouldn't deal well with the ride. Dream also got an unsettling feeling in his stomach but it wasn't too bad.

Half way through the ride Karl had a nauseous feeling, Dream and Sapnap were laughing whilst George was screaming. Karl would've been laughing if he wasn't concentrating on keeping his breakfast down.

After the ride ended and everyone got off, the feeling of nausea that Karl had was strong. Dream also looked pale so Karl guessed that the ride had effected him as well. "Karl you doing alright? You look really pale." George asked, "Yeah I'm fine, just feeling nauseous cause of the ride." Karl answered.

2 Hours Later

After they'd gone on some more tame rides, Karl thought he'd be able to do another twisty ride. Turns out his stomach didn't agree with that.

The second they got off the ride, Karl went straight to a bin and threw up his stomach contents. Sapnap went over and rubbed his back as he continued to vomit, George and Dream watched with a sympathetic look. 

After Karl's stomach settled down and he had some water, the group decided to take a break and have some lunch. They found a place to sit and eat so George and Sapnap went to get lunch for everyone. Karl and Dream stayed sitting, "You doing alright?" Dream asked, "I'm feeling slightly better, but my stomach still feels weird." Karl replied. 

When George and Sapnap came back with the food, Karl had fallen into a light sleep with his head resting against Dream. He still looked rather pale. "We need to wake him up, eating something will probably help him." Sapnap said, Dream nodded and shook Karl awake. "Hmm, wha-" Karl said in a tired tone, "Lunch is here and you'll probably feel better once you eat something." George explained as he passed Karl a sandwich.

They all talked as they ate lunch, Karl opting to stay quiet as he ate. Since it was getting rather late they decided to do a couple more rides before heading home.

3 Hours Later

They'd stayed at the theme park for a lot longer than they'd planned, Karl and George were practically dead on their feet as they all made their way back to the car.

After everyone was settled into the car, Dream started driving them back home. Karl passed out the moment they started moving which wasn't that surprising. George also fell asleep during the ride home, Dream and Sapnap just talked and listened to music for the whole ride.

Karl was the first to get dropped back home, Sapnap had to wake him up and they waved as they left. George was the next to be dropped off and then lastly was Sapnap. Dream then drove back to his house and was greeted by Scott and Tubbo, Scott had just finished making dinner and Tubbo was talking to Tommy on the phone.

They all talked about their days during dinner before heading to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 931