picture

your room was now being decorated according to the details you had previously shown to a teacher. since you weren't really able to enter your dorm until it was fully finished, so you spent your time hanging around the campus whether it was on your own or being forced to hang around what they called themselves as the 'bakusquad.' 

over the few weeks you had spent at this school, more and more students began to take a strange liking to you. if you were going to be completely honest you didn't really understand it that much. i mean it's not easy to be friends with heroes in training if your only family is basically the most wanted villains. 

today, you simply spent time lying down comfortably in the couch of the lobby type area. over the past couple days you haven't really been sleeping or feeling too well, either way you completely ignored it and just relaxed by yourself. on the occasion mina, sero, denki, kirishima and bakugo would come with you too.

in fact, today was one of those days. you laid on your side, somewhat cuddling a pillow, while kaminari sat next to you with your ankles on his lap. kirishima was sat on the floor infront of you both, leaning his head on the side of the couch. the angry blonde was sat by himself on a chair opposite the three of you as sero and mina sat on a separate couch next to you and pikachu. 

you rubbed your eyes lightly before yawning quietly to yourself, you snuggled yourself further into the pillow. you closed your eyes and relaxed your body showing yourself as merely vulnerable which you were still wary about. after all you had to appear, normal.

due to your great lack of sleep, you quietly fell asleep on the couch. at first no one noticed completely until kirishima turned around to ask you something, "hey y/n-" he cut himself off and became much more quiet. "what's up kiri?" mina asked curious to why he suddenly went silent, without talking he pointed to your sleeping body as mina squealed in a whispered tone, "she's adorable~," she said getting everyone's attention at the sudden commotion. kaminari peered across to the other side of the couch while your ankles were still resting on his lap, "ohh, she's asleep," he said louder than the others before being told to shut up by bakugo, who was surprisingly softer in how he spoke. 

kaminari took his phone from the side of his body and opened it on the class 1-A groupchat. bringing the phone closer to you, he snapped a quick photo and immediately sent it causing a ping to come from everyone's phone from the notification.

notification from class 1-A groupchat (1)

pikachu: *sends attachment of y/n sleeping peacefully on the couch*

miss alien: JBDFJBGV IM SAVING THAT

spider man: BRO SAME

very manly: if she wakes up and sees this-

pikachu: oh wait- shit-

fan boy: damn she's gonna kill you-

iida: There will be no killing, thank you!

earphone jack: you type like a grandpa

uraraka: 

king explosion murder: can y'all shut up? she's gonna wake up if you spam her phone with notification.

kermit: that's true *kero

y/n is online

y/n: run pikachu.

pikachu: shitkdngo

santa's cousin: will he be alright?

earphone jack: most likely, no.

from the mass amount of notifications appearing on your phone which was sat next to you, along with everyone else's, you jolted up abruptly from you small nap and unlocked your school phone. you saw a notification from the class groupchat, not really thinking much of it, you clicked on it calmly. you became suspicious even before you pressed on it because of the groups, especially kaminari's, panicking faces.

the chat opened and you saw that he had attached a photo, pressing on it an angry aura took over your once unbothered one. you were just about to whoop kaminari's ass before you had received a phone call from your burner phone, the letter in which it appeared was a T. 

you calmed yourself down before leaving the area and walking to an empty quiet space, leaving the group confused and kaminari relieved that he didn't get beaten up. "hm,, i wonder who called her that's so important?" sero wondered out loud while the others agreed with him directly. 

answering the phone you could already hear the excited giggles and squeals coming from toga before her voice began to echo through the phone; "Y/N!" she squealed relatively loudly. "ahah, heyy~" you chuckled at her pure excitement, "what's with the sudden call?" you questioned before she announced something that made your face light up with joy and slight mischief.

"shiggy said i can come visit you!"