crashed down

"l/n." aizawa sternly spoke, snatching your attention away from kaminari. "i'm going to need your 'family's' contact information. we don't seem to have it on record at all. "

"yeah, no. they wouldn't be that bothered about it anyway. it's just a little bump on the head, it's not as if i have dies or something dumb like that." you countered. "well, if they care for you as you say they do, i am sure they would want to know if you were harmed in any way. " he responded once more.

"aizawa, buddy. don't worry about it, i can inform them about the matter. im supposed to be seeing them soon anyways. " hawks told the ravenette as he put on a chirpy smile and patted him on the back.

"why are you both acting so weird?" he asked, shaking his hand off of his own back. "how am i acting weird, 'mr aizawa'?" you mocked how the other students addressed him. "care to follow up on that?"

all you received in response was a short huff before he turned around to leave the room. "have it as you wish. like you said, it's not like im your dad or anything." he announced, quoting your previous speech.

"now, if you would excuse me, im going to be on my way." you told the students as you lifted your arms out in front of yourself and stretched out each individual finger.

in the split of a second, barely visible webs had been shot out of your fingers and attached to the other wall on the opposite side of the room.

"au reviour," you chuckled before propelling yourself out of the room swiftly. "ah, that means goodbye in french~" aoyama grinned as his eyes sparkled. "i know that you french bastard!" bakugou snarled in response.

"she never gives up does she?" mina sighed before jogging out of recovery girl's office room. "come on, let's go find her," kirishima said before following mina out of the room and looking down the corridors.

meanwhile, you were shooting yourself down the hallways and corridors with a strange smile on your face and millions of thoughts zapping in and out of your head. many of which trying their hardest to remember any specific memory of your class mates which didn't involve the league.

but as you suspected it was no use, you just couldn't find the capacity to place them. it was incredibly frustrating.

as you slowly lost your breath and began to run out of energy due to the overuse of your own quirk. you exhaled in irritation before dragging yourself down the halls, not exactly sure where you were even going at this point.

"for fuck sake, stupid fucking y/n," you scolded yourself as your memories had shown no signs of returning at all any time soon.

"why is this place so damn huge? how many doors and corridors does one school fucking need?" you grumbled in annoyance.

it was, after a the early hours in the morning, so not only were you struggling with the effects of the amnesia, you were trying to navigate your way through a ridiculously large building in the dark.

"ouch," you grunted as the tips of your finger tips began to sting and your body fell limp and you crashed straight onto the floor. "hm, i guess i used my quirk before i got here as well. well isn't this a great situation," your voice began to strain as the sight before you became blury and the sounds became inaudible.