close call

you both leant your heads back on the chair and you sighed heavily, "well, shit," you huffed crossing your arms over your stomach. "don't worry darling! i wont let them do anything to my precious y/n!~" toga purred while squeezing your waist in a tight hug. she buried her face in the crook of your neck and softly left little butterly kisses which made you chuckle. "i won't let anyone hurt you, you're mine after all~" she cooed placing one last kiss on your neck.

while this was happening, denki had just removed his headset and unlocked his dorm's door. he began walking down the hallways with his hands in his pockets while humming softly. his eyes constantly shot at each sign on the doors trying to find your name. in all honesty, he thought that you could genuinely be in trouble and the fact that he was quite fond of you. 

it didn't take too long for him to find your dorm, appart from the fact he went down multiple wrong corridors and hallways. he pulled his hand out from his pocket and reached up to knock at the door infront of him. he knocked softly, yet loud enough for you to hear, "hey, uhm. y/n? you in there?" he questioned awkwardly. 

your eyes widened and your senses heightened even more so. you stood up from the chair and gave toga a look saying, 'go hide somewhere,' she understood what you implied even if no words were spoken. she jolted quietly yet swiftly from the seat and into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. you slowly and calmly walked to the door, unlocked it, and opened it with an expressionless look on your face. you knew it was kaminari from his voice, that part was obvious, but it was unclear why exactly he came to pay you a visit in your view. 

"oh, hey denki. what's up?" you said to him, tilting your head somewhat to the side. "oh, uhm, nothing really. i just wanted to make sure you were okay!" he smiled brightly putting two thumbs up infront of him. you put on a fake, yet warm smile, "don't worry about me, everythings completely fine. why wouldn't it be?" you replied as he fiddled with his hands. "because of that different voice we heard on the phone," he said more quietly this time, "do you have someone over or something?" he began to question you. "ah, i see. i wouldn't obsess over it. sometimes my voice cracks and sounds different through a call," it wasn't the smartest cover-up you had come up with, but as long as denki would believe it, there wasn't a problem.

he nodded his head, "ahh, i understand now!" he smiled and turned around, beginning to walk back down the halls in the direction of his dorm rooms. you waved him off and shut the door before locking it right after. "himiko, you can come out now," you spoke while throwing the keys into a bowl next to the door. 

she burst excitedly through the doors and wrapped her arms tightly around you again, causing the two of you to fall down onto the floor while still trapped in each others embrace. both of you erupted into fits of giggles together while you both rolled on the floor together. your positions on the floor had changed due to each of yours movement, the blonde girl was now hovering above you while you laid flat on the floor. she lowered her face closer to yours and lifted one of her hands to your face. two of her fingers traced your jawline smoothly and stopped once reaching your chin, she cupped your face in her hand. 

"darling, your so pretty it hurts," she whispered before leaning in to place an affectionate kiss on your lips. you pushed your head up and kissed back softly, both of your heads moved insync with each other, deepening the kiss further. 

your hands were now reaching to wrap around the girls neck, pulling them closer together. himiko licked at your bottom lip in a way to ask for entrance into your mouth. you gasped a little for air allowing her to take her sweet time exploring your mouth. the time of this little makeout session only extended. after long enough, she pulled away from you, both of you were panting and gasping for air. a thin trail of saliva travelled from each others mouths in a connected line. 

-small timeskip-

the two of you were snuggled up together underneath the sheets of your bed. you had your head buried into her chest, while she wrapped her arms tightly around your waist. one of her hands she used to delicately play with your hair as she found it comforting and also helped her sleep easily.