beg

you looked up emotionlessly form the picture he handed towards you. you were no where near panicked, you were just simply trying to stall enough to figure out what exactly to say to the man.

"you've been caught red handed, y/n l/n." he told you with almost a smug smile. you grunted unacceptingly in response, your mind swirling of what exactly you could do without making too much of a sign.

from what you had gathered since strangely waking up in UA, you'd either been abandoned by the league and found by UA students or sent on a secret mission to collect information from the heroes in training. you settled on the latter, knowing that the league would never in millions of years abandon you.

figuring out this new information, you decided it was best to keep your story clean and straight.

your plan starting to straighten out in your head, you played the innocent.

"is this all the evidence you have? that would be inefficient, don't you think?" you brought up looking at him as he stumbled slightly over his words.

"don't ridicule me, kid. i have witnesses who saw th-" he begun, filing through the folder before being cut off so suddenly.

gathering up as much strength as you could muster from your frail body, you sat up with your back straight.

you lifted your arms out before you in a threatening position as he continued to look for the second piece of evidence to prove his point.

swiftly, you allowed the dangerously sharp webs to sling out of your finger tips and around the man.

"- what the hell are you doing?! do you know how powerful i am??" he stammered loudly, trying to come off as some sort of dominant figure. "you don't seem so powerful from this position." you chuckled lowly, slowly tightening the webs around his body.

"ah-!! stop!" he ordered you, sweat dripping down his forehead. "i dont think so." you smirked knowing he wasn't able to defend himself in anyway. "beg."

"please-! i'll do anything you want!! just let me go! i promise-- please, it hurts!--" he begged pitifully, not impressing you at the slightest.

you tightened your grip even further, small spurts of blood spluttering out of the sides of his body. "stop!!" he begged once more.

"you get real boring, real fast." you deadpanned, now looking at him straight in the eyes. all you could see was fear and pain.

"no! don't--!!" you cut him off once more, the slight increase of more pressure making huge amounts of blood spurt very rapidly from his now drained body. you kept eye contact as the life slowly left his face, his eyes blanked over and his body drooped.

retracting your webs, you looked down at what you just caused. "annoying," you huffed as you lightly kicked his lifeless self. "i should really clear this up before anyone sees," you sighed, looking at the locked door.

you weakly picked up the body from either side of his torse and threw him over your shoulder, he was a surprisingly light man despite his tall nature.

trodding lightly across the floor, you approached the window. at this moment, being on a high floor had its advantages.

you exhaled heavily, slowly and quietly unlocking the double glazed window. sliding the window up, you held it up with one hand os your other pushed the man off of your shoulder. you watched as the man fell down, flights and flights.

slowly getting your breath back, you zipped around the room as quickly and efficiently as you could, wiping and mopping up every last speck of blood you could possibly find as fast as you could possibly complete.