Gregory x Reader

Ughh that fucking show off asshole! I hate him and his blonde hair and his blue eyes. (idkk sorryy if that's wrong lol) Gregory of fucking Yardale note the fucking sarcasm! He is the only guy in school that never says a word to me EVER! Deep down inside of me I knew that I really loved him but NO (y/n) STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!!!!! " Hey (y/n)." I jumped for joy when I heard my best friend Christophe's voice behind me! Yes my best friend is Christophe DeLorne ... Gregory's best friend. "Hey you fucking Brit!" He doesn't care if I call him a Brit because he loves me I'm like his sister! "(Y/n) can I talk to you for a sec?" "Of course Christophe!" "So Gregory asked me to talk to you ... " He trailed off "He wanted me to tell you he loves you, AND BEFORE YOU CUT ME OFF! I know he does he constantly talks about you and I can see it in his eyes he doesn't talk to you or acknowledge you is because he's afraid he likes you to min so will you go talk to him??? I know you like him." "Fine I will!" I said exasperated. Later I went up to Gregory and he tried to walk away from me but I grabbed his shirt collar and smashed my lips on his. He kissed back immediately. we went into a bathroom stall and let's just say what we did in there was sure to get us in detention for the next month!
Hey I'm sorry I haven't been posting much and THANK YOU FOR 1K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!! IM CRYING RN!!! But thanks so much and I have a Kyle Broflovski story out called His Sister ~ Kyle Broflovski ... And I'm going to start one of just random one shits if you want to look at that. It will probably be published by the end of the weekend. Thanks again I really appreciate it!
~Sydddd💕