Craig x Big chested!Fighter!Reader

Craig's P.O.V.
"Ok class we have a new student today, be nice to her and all that bull shit. why don't you introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself." Garrison said without a trace of enthusiasm. This girl with gorgeous (h/l) (h/c) and huge tits came in. "Hello, my name is (y/n) (l/n) and I moved here from (h/t) ( home town) and I know about every fighting technique there is ... karate, MMA, tiquando, jujitsu ... and you probably get the point, so ya if you make me mad ill go crazy all over your ass." Dude she's perfect!! And hot!! "Alright Miss (l/n) go sit next to Craig, he's the asshole in the blue chullo hat." Oh Jesus!! Great now I'm sounding like fucking Tweek. "Hey I'm (y/n) as you probably figured out haha." "Ya haha I'm Tucker, Craig Tucker." I said just like James Bond all smooth like. "Hehehe your rely funny and super cute maybe we could hang out sometime." Oh my goodness did that really just happen?!?! "Ya I'd love to!" "Great." She said with a smirk, and with that (y/n) ( l/n) kissed me!! "TUCKER, (L/N), NO PDA IN CLASS GO TO THE COUNSELORS OFFICE NOW! That's right Mr. Hat!" Garrison is SOO weird rn it's not even ok. Anyway I got me a sexy ass girlfriend who can kick anybody's ass!
Bonus Scene!!!
"Hey Craig wanna meet up later, we could go to the mall and you can by me stuff?!" Bebe all of sudden said while feeling me up, with (y/n) RIGHT THERE!! "Umm excuse me?!" (y/n) asked, "I asked Craig if he wanted to date a normal girl bitch!" And with that (y/n) just beat Bebe to the ground!
Sorry it took me so long to update but I hope you like it Parker-senpai I literally had no ideas for this so I'm sorry if it really sucked!
-Sydddd💕