Craig Tucker x Reader ... I love you more than guinea pigs!

Craig's P.O.V.
"Stripe, what do I do?" I asked my guinea pig. "There's this girl and she means the entire world to me, I don't know if I'd be anything without her, Stripe fucking help me!"
( Y/N )'s P.O.V.
"Ugghhh" I groaned because I just messed up my eyeliner, I'm trying my absolute hardest to look good for him. Craig Motherfucking Tucker. The badass of our high school, the one who has tons of fangirls, but has surprisingly said no to all of them. I wonder why? Anyway I finally get my eyeliner right and run out to the bus stop where I meet Clyde, Token, Tweek, and Craig. Oh my gosh he looks so sexy rn, I thought to myself. God ( Y/N ) snap the fuck out of it! "Hey guys what's up." I ask them. They all respond with a chorus of nothing's, and typical Craig flipped me off, I just flipped him off to, we do that a lot, it gets us in trouble but whatever.
~Time skip to school brought to you by Christophe's awesome accent~
Craig's P.O.V.
Ok I'm going to ask her out and I'm going to do it rn in the middle of class Mr. Garrison knows I'm going to do it. "Hey ( Y/N ) can I ask you a question?" I stood on the desk and asked, "Will you maybe ... go on a date with me??" She stared blankly at me, must be a no.
( Y/N )'s P.O.V.
OH MY GOSH HE ASKED ME OUT!! I must have spaced out because he sat back down and frowned. "YES CRAIG YES!" His head shot up when I said that "Really?" He asked pure hope in his eyes. "Of course Craig" "( Y/N ) I love you more than guinea pigs!"