Butters x reader ... Swell

Token's P.O.V. ( betcha weren't expecting to start out like this haha )
Wow look at Butters just looking at ( Y/N ) in so surprised she doesn't know he likes her ... I'm so surprised I'm the only one who actually knows ... I'm so surprised that Butters told me! He just stares at her all day, he needs to man up and confess to her or something. Ik what I'll do to get those two together, wish me luck, wait?!Who the hell am I even talking to, wtf! "Hey ( Y/N ) come here for sec!"
( Y/N )'s P.O.V.
Hmmm I wonder what Token wants. "Yes Token?" Before I could even think he kissed me right in front of my crush Butters Stotch! I broke the kiss, it was the only logical thing to do and before I know it I say "Token what the heck, you know I like Butters why did you kiss me?!" Obviously not remembering that Butters was right in front of me. "( Y/N ) YOU LIKE ME!?!?" "Uh uh I ummmm ..." "Yes she absolutely does, Butters please just ask her out already, we all know you like her to!!" Token says exausted. Then butters does something I didn't expect, he pushed me up against the school wall and roughly kissed me. I didn't know he had it in him to do that! "( Y/N ) your swell!"
Sorry it's really short and I took a while to update. But I have mid-Terms next week and is crazy with trying to study and stuff but I'll definatly try and update more, but please leave me requests I need them!! Thanks
~Sydddd💕