Christophe x Reader

Watching my boyfriend frantically run around the house looking for his favorite tie had me laughing so hard I almost fell off the couch. We're going to a family dinner at my house where Christophe will finally meet my family. Saying he's the typical nervous boyfriend would be an understatement. He was literally jumping around the house like a crazed monkey. Yelling something about looking like our cheap salt shaker.

He was incredibly nervous about meeting my mom and brother. He thought my mom would be hard to please because she has to do both parent jobs when meeting a boyfriend because my dad had passed away.

When he found his tie he revealed that he didn't know how to tie it and it was Gregory thats done it for him all along. Luckily I knew, so I tied a tie for my blushing embarrassed boyfriend.

I had to drive to my childhood house, not far away from Christophe and I's apartment, because boyfriend of year to my right was so shaky he couldn't steer. He wouldn't even sing after I plugged his phone into the car and blasted his music to calm him down!

When we pulled into my parents driveway, Christophe turned green and almost threw up. "Christophe honey calm the fuck down!" I almost yelled at him. Which I'll admit, didn't really help. I had to pull him into the house and when he saw my brother smoking he relaxed a bit.

"(Y/n) honey, how are you?" I heard my mom ask. "I'm good mom!" I yelled as I jumped on her, shocking her for a moment. I haven't seen my parents in a year and a half, I missed them. "Now where is this boyfriend of yours?" My mom exclaimed. "He's over smoking with (b/n)," I replied.

"Christophe it's nice to meet you honey!" My mom yelled excitedly. You could see the fear in Christophes face and my mom took notice. "Christophe honey, no need to be nervous! I'm an easygoing person!" My mom exclaimed and Christophe relaxed more. He even cracked some dirty jokes. Which made my mom blush. I even got a bit jealous.

My family loved him, and his dirty jokes, which I'm not surprised about. But none the less Christophe is definitely a part of my family.
I feel like the Canadian Satan for not posting, I'm just going through some shit, but I'm getting better, so that's good. It's all thanks to my boyfriend, I'm so lucky to have him!
-Syd💋