part 1

You woke up in a cold sweat. You checked the time and saw that it was a full 50 minutes before you had to go to school. Plenty of time to, oh, I dunno, calm your nerves, start worrying and stuff. You put the UA uniform on and looked at yourself in the mirror, then lasted about a full minute staring in hate into it before looking away. You hated how it looked on you. You were......... Scared, at the very least. This was new. You heard that all of the teachers at UA were pro heroes, who were qualified adults, and their job was basically to judge you. Seeing that you had a full 40 minutes left, you decided to take a quick jog to clear your nerves and mind. You didn't see anything new. Just the same old view. You came back home sweating, but excited, and seeing as how you had 10 minutes left, you decided to go now. You'd be late, but maybe the teachers would spare you. Emphasis on maybe.

You stepped out the door and saw a pretty, black-haired girl with spiky hair, and her hair was all over the place. She looked rich and nice, but you didn't dare approach her. She went up to you though, which startled you.

Black-haired girl: "Hi! I'm yaoyorozu Momo. You look alone. And you're clearly going to UA."

She points at your uniform, and you blush.

"Do you want to walk together? I know a shortcut."

You didn't know how to react. You've been in social situations before, but none this......... Stressful? Nervous? You don't know the right word. No one's ever been so nice to you, so your response was obviously something like "umyeahsure."

"Great!" Said yaoyorozu. "Then we'll walk together. On the way, tell me about yourself. I didn't get your name."

"U-um........ I-i'm Y/N L/N."

"That's a pretty name."