11

⚠️ TW depression, blood⚠️
(Yaoyorozu POV)
I got there right in time. Y/N-kun jumped, and I almost got a heart attack. I was frozen for a bit, then created a parachute and dove after him. I caught him in a hug, then turned the parachute on. However, Y/N-kun slipped out of my grasp and fell on the pavement. Me and the rest of 1-A got him to the hospital IMMIDEATLY, and somehow the doctors and us managed to keep him. He was alive, and all of the class sighed in relief. I rushed to where he was, and I was shocked. He was bleeding through the bandages I made, and the monitor was beeping steadily. He was alive. I pulled a chair to his bed, held his hand, then cried. I was heartbroken. I knew he was hurting himself and depressed and stuff, but........ I wish I could've just helped him more. His expression was peaceful and blissful. I liked that. I kissed his cheek, then smiled weakly at him.

"Y/N-kun? I'll stay here until you wake up, even if that'll take an eternity. The others have school. So they'll be here less. But I'll be here 24/7. I love you, my little mind-reader."

I smiled, then fell asleep. A month passed. Then two. Eventually I went to school. I couldn't stay with him every day, because my family and UA were all worried about me. But one day, about 3 months after the attempt, he FINALLY woke up.

(Y/N POV)
When I woke up, I was shocked. I didn't expect to be in this much pain. And I didn't expect to be alive. I could barely move, and I saw someone, sitting on a chair, sleeping with her hands as a makeshift pillow on my legs. Yaoyorozu. Curse her love of me!! I knew what must've happened. She saved me. Dammit. Fuck. Shit.
I was too overrun with guilt, shame, and everything was spinning. I started crying fat, big tears leaking out of my eyes, and it accidentally woke Yaoyorozu up, who hugged me too tightly, it hurt.

"Y/N-KUN!!! I WAS SO WORRIED, I THOUGHT YOU WERE D-D-DEAD!!!!!"

She slapped me, which surprised me, then did something weird. She kissed me. A chaste kiss, of course, but it was still weird. My first kiss was with a girl, even though I'm gay. Talk about uncomfortable. And yes, I blushed. Intensly.

"I-i'm sorry Yao-chan."

I couldn't talk more than that. I melted into her arms, bawling my eyes out, and she comforted me, kept hugging me, and periodically kissed my cheek. Cheek kisses were fine. Or forehead kisses. Nothing romantic.

"Hey....... Y/N-kun? I was so worried."

I simply nodded pathetically. I couldn't talk. I was too overrun by guilt and shame. It's like the whole world fell on me. It was too heavy. Too painful. I coughed up some blood, which accidentally spilled on her skirt.

"I-i'm sorry Yao-chan. I love you-"

"Shut up Y/N-kun. Please. I love you too, but.......... Please, don't disrupt the moment."

"Ok."

(Just for clarification, those "I love you's" were platonic. They aren't in love). YES, author-kun. I think we all knew that. Anyways, we stayed like this for about 5 minutes, before someone kicked the door open. Bakugou. Because of course. And he saw me, frowned, then bopped me in the face. Clearly, it was hit Y/N day.

"Y/N, YOU DUMB, BRAINLESS BITCH!!! OH, SO I CALLED YOU FAT AND YOU CRY AND COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF IT?!"

I was getting REALLY pissed now. I had a headache and a stomachache. And I DEFINITELY didn't deserve all their love and worry.

"SHUT UP, OK BAKUGOU?! BAKUGOU, YAO-CHAN, I MADE MY DECISION!!! I WANT TO DIE, AND THAT'S FINAL!!! SO FUCKING WHY?! WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?! I COULD'VE BEEN FREE!! I COULD'VE BEEN WITH MY PARENTS AGAIN!!!"

"Y-your parents, Y/N-kun?"

I covered my mouth with my hands. I have said too much. But I guess there was no point in denying.

"Y-yeah."

I sobbed.

"Th-they're dead. They died last year."

Just the memory of them stung. They abused me and beat me and made me bleed and puke millions of times, but........ That didn't make me hate them. I couldn't hate them. They were my parents and I loved them. I started crying again, and Yao-chan kissed my cheek, then put a hand on it and hugged me again.

"Oh, Y/N-kun, I'm so sorry. I know UA and class 1-A will never be a proper family for you, but......... Maybe we can be close enough?"

Her tone was unfamiliar. Soft. Gentle. Nice. Comforting.

"Th-thanks Yao-chan."

Bakugou wasn't exactly........ Happy with this outcome.

"Ew. Love."

He gagged, then stares angrily at me.

"Listen Y/N. I'll only say this to you once. You're attractive. Stick-thin. An absolute GENIUS. Strong. You can sing AMAZINGLY. Kinda funny. A bookworm. Pretty cute. Loved. So please, don't ever do that again. We were all worried."

I smiled weakly and tiredly, then giggle.

"Even you, Bakugou?"

"Tch! No! Of course I wasn't worried about you, Bitch-face!"

Yao-chan smirked.

"Oh really? I seem to recall you crying about him."

"That's not true, ponytail!"

I burst into laughter. This whole scene was WAY too hilarious.

"C'mon Bakugou. Just shut up."

"Ok Y/N. I will."

He turned to leave, but at the last minute turned to face me and smirked arrogantly/cockily.

"But sometime, we're fighting!"

I smirked back.

"Yeah!! That would be amazing, Mr boom!"

He leaved, and Yao-chan smiled.

"That's the closest Bakugou ever got to anyone. I told you you're impossible to hate."

"Yeah. But Yao-chan, that doesn't prove you're right. The fact that you, Kaminari, Kiri, Jirou and everyone don't hate me doesn't mean I'm completely unhatable."

She smiled, then kissed my cheek and gave it a tiny, unpainful slap.

"Shut up, you little mind-reader."