Chapter 20

Sara's POV

So I might have kinda broke the rule. Well technically we didn't have sex on the couch, it was just a very heated make out session. Oh and let me tell you it was heaven. I have to say it was the best New Years I've had so far.

I slowly got off of the couch trying not to wake up Jared. As I stood up I realized my clothes were on the floor, okay so maybe we went farther then I remember. Please tell me I'm at least wearing underwear, I sliently prayed. I looked down and was happy when I saw I was. Don't get me wrong I love Jared and all but I want to remember when all of that happens.

"Sara." Jared said in his sexy sleepy voice.

"Yeah." I turned to face him then realized he was staring at me with no clothes and I blushed.

"You," he sighed, "are so beautiful."

"Stop making me blush." I giggled.

"And why is that?" He came over and tackled me.

"Jared get off I need to get dressed."

He put all of his weight on me, "But I'm comfyyyyyyyy."

"Stop whining. I need to get dressed before Cas com-." I was cut off by the door opening.

Cas and Jensen walked in observing the scene. Jared immediatly got off of me and I quickly covered myself with a blanket. Jensen looked like he was proud of Jared, while Cas looked angry.

"SARA BROWN WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HAVING SEX ON THE COUCH?" She shouted.

I sighed, "Sorry mom it just kind of happened and we didn't have sex we just had a heated make out session. That was all."

Jensen and Jared just burst out laughing while listening to our conversation. I have to agree with them that it was kinda funny.

"Sara go to your room now and shower. And please shower by yourself, no company." She said as she pointed at Jared.

"God mom shut up." I groaned.

I stormed off pretending to be angry leaving Jared with them. Hope they have a fun talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I promise the next one will be long. Hope you enjoyed reading.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3