Chapter 14

Sara's POV

As I arrived back at my room I kept wondering what Jared wants to ask me. It could be anything and I wanna know now. I didn't even realize I was pacing the room until Cas said something.

"Sara is something bothering you?" She asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"Uhh you're pacing back and forth and muttering under your breath. You only do that when something is bothering you. So what is it?"

"It's Jared."

She have me a weird look, "What about Jared?"

"He wants to ask me something important." I replied while biting my nails. Yes I know that's bad but it's a habit of mine.

"Stop biting your nails. It's probably not that bad."

"But what if h-."

"Stop with the what ifs right now. It's going to be something good, I know that." She have me a deformed smile.

"Wait I know that weird smile, you're hiding something from me. What is it?"

"You'll just have to find out from Jared." She smirked.

"Please please please." I begged.

"Nope you'll have to wait and see."

"God I need to find jared now." I said as I grabbed my purse and phone.

I ran down the hall getting a few stares from some people. I made it to the elevator as fast as I could. As the door opened I saw Jared step out of it.

"Why were you in there?"

"I was coming to see you. I still need to ask you an important question."

"Jared I'm still annoyed with you."

He sighed, "Look I'm sorry I just have something important to ask you but let's go down to the lobby."

"Okay?" I said confused.

We hopped in the elevator and started our descent to the lobby. The whole ride was very quiet but it was a good quiet. The doors slid open and we stepped out. Jared grabbed my hand and told me to stand in a certain place. At this point I was kind of worried what would happen.

"Sara I know we've only known each other for a short time but over that time I've got to know the real you. You don't try to hide who you really are when you're with me. I love the way you smile and that beautiful laugh you have. I love every single thing about you and I was wondering if you could close your eyes and turn around." He smiled.

"Uhh okay." I put my hands over my eyes and turned around.

I heard some people moving and stuff going on but I didn't open my eyes.

"Okay open them."

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful thing. Jensen, Cas, Misha, and Jared with signs that spelled out Will You Be My Girlfriend? Jared was holding the one that said girlfriend and he had red roses in his hand.

"Oh my god Jared." I squealed.

"So will you?" He asked hopefully.

"How could I say no?" I hugged him.

"Hey he should get more than a hug." Jensen shouted.

"Jensen." Jared shouted back.

"No he's right." I leaned in and slowly kissed him.

It was the most amazing kiss ever. It felt like him and I were meant to be. After the kiss we got someone to take a picture of all of us with the signs.

"This has been the best day ever." I smiled.

"It really has." Jared pecked my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: OH MY GOD ITS FINALLY OFFICIAL!!!!! So did you like it? Please leave your comments below. Love you cupcakes.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3